Search This thread

bombo_b

Dec 12, 2011
Port-au-prince
I am on stock 4.3
hboot 1.55.00
HTCDEV unlocked
Rumrunner S-OFFed.

I tried every recovery Only Phillz would work but it failed to flash any custom rom (tried ViperOne 6.1, Stock with goodies and SOKP)

I tried fastboot erase cache and fastboot format cache after flashing TWRP but it wouldnt work

Tried flashing TWRP recovery from Phillz with ROOTLINUX recovery flasher
Nothing would work
Only TWRP 2.5.00 would boot but touch is not working

There was a thread almost similar to mine http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52361688 but no one was answering. I guess starting a new one would help

I need Help here please
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Finally got it working thanks to my friend @ludatrick ( I owe u one my friend really :) ).

The thing is I had to issue the command twice back to back ( fastboot flash recovery twrp_xxx.img) and after that fastboot erase cache.
It did it now I rocking the latest TWRP Thanks again guys. XDA is tha bomb!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ludatrick

bombo_b

Dec 12, 2011
Port-au-prince
I Upgraded to Hoot 1.56 but its still the same. TWRP 2.5.0.0 and 2.6.0.1 are booting but I have no touch.others are just not booting.

sauprankul

Jul 23, 2012
Try the latest TWRP 2.7.0.9.
It would take a miracle for that to change anything, but it's worth a shot.

bombo_b

Dec 12, 2011
Port-au-prince
OK, so you flashed the latest TWRP via fastboot. That didn't help.
Instead of using the all in one, try this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2251800

if you haven't already.

Maybe the All-in-one isn't working because it can't recognize your device?

Not to be a pessimist, but I'm not sure if this will work either.
Did that.Gonna change my screen assembly over the weekend and start from stock RUU again.I will keep you posted. Thanks

ludatrick

May 17, 2007
Port-au-Prince
I am on stock 4.3
hboot 1.55.00
HTCDEV unlocked
Rumrunner S-OFFed.

I tried every recovery Only Phillz would work but it failed to flash any custom rom (tried ViperOne 6.1, Stock with goodies and SOKP)

I tried fastboot erase cache and fastboot format cache after flashing TWRP but it wouldnt work

Nothing would work

There was a thread almost similar to mine http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52361688 but no one was answering. I guess starting a new one would help

I need Help here please
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Finally got it working thanks to my friend @ludatrick ( I owe u one my friend really :) ).

The thing is I had to issue the command twice back to back ( fastboot flash recovery twrp_xxx.img) and after that fastboot erase cache.

That's alright man!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: bombo_b

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am on stock 4.3
    hboot 1.55.00
    HTCDEV unlocked
    Rumrunner S-OFFed.

Nothing would work

I need Help here please

@ludatrick we are in sprint one M7 forums :)

@sauprankul sorry its not booting to it :(

Thanks guys

Had to confirm since I saw u pretty much have done all..., I have a M7 from Sprint also (it's my laboratory and it's still working)

I am on stock 4.3
    hboot 1.55.00
    HTCDEV unlocked
    Rumrunner S-OFFed.

Nothing would work

I need Help here please

That's alright man!