Fresh install android L & codeblue. Problems with storage

Search This thread

Flon22

Aug 24, 2010
Hey all, been using Android L for a while and has been working fine. Installed the Codeblue kernel today for the extra bettery life, did a fresh install of L for good measure and now my storage is all a little bit messed up.

Gallery etc works fine but looking on a file manager or on a pc shows no files. It also doesn't let me write from the pc.

Any ideas?

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Yeah, start over. Flash L in fastboot then do a factory reset right after. Then resetup your recovery and root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Flon22

Kortxero

Sep 10, 2008
Hey all, been using Android L for a while and has been working fine. Installed the Codeblue kernel today for the extra bettery life, did a fresh install of L for good measure and now my storage is all a little bit messed up.

Gallery etc works fine but looking on a file manager or on a pc shows no files. It also doesn't let me write from the pc.

Any ideas?
You may be a victim of the infamous No SD card bug. Does the "Storage" option in the "Settings" show the right amount of internal storage?

Reactions: Flon22

Flon22

Aug 24, 2010
Yea, the storage size was reporting correctly. Things like the camera would take images and save them completely fine, but I couldn't access any files on storage from a file manager or PC. It's like nothing I've read about!

Anyway, I've reflashed lpv79 using the nexus toolkit then factory reset. Seems to have fixed it, now to root and get codeblue back on :)

Thanks guys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, start over. Flash L in fastboot then do a factory reset right after. Then resetup your recovery and root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

Any ideas?
    You may be a victim of the infamous No SD card bug. Does the "Storage" option in the "Settings" show the right amount of internal storage?