Post your Galaxy Nexus home screens

Search This thread

danwguy

Jun 3, 2010
Portland, OR
I absolutely love the black and blue theme that ics has so I kept that and went a little more minimalist. Hope you guys like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-11-14-41-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-11-14-41-55.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_2012-03-29-14-49-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-29-14-49-57.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 425

HtmdroidGN

Mar 28, 2012
I absolutely love the black and blue theme that ics has so I kept that and went a little more minimalist. Hope you guys like.

good job! , i too like being a minimalist when it comes to homescreens , But i could never find the right arrangement haha XD

but anywho, where did you get those Icons on the dock ( the one with the black wallpaper ) ? :D

Last edited:

pgibbons

Jul 20, 2010
mmhm sry, but I dont have that much experience with MIUI yet, I simply put the icons into the icons folder in the mtz and it just works^^

Which mtz file are you putting the icons in the icons folder? The default.mtz in /system/media/theme doesn't seem to have an icons file in it if I extract it? And if I replace the icons file in /system/media/theme/default they change but they are small like if you were to apply another theme's icons.

lnsean

Mar 30, 2012
Like the previous poster, I also like the stock blue theme. Here's mine. Rooted but no custom roms yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-29-21-13-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-29-21-13-59.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 260

danwguy

Jun 3, 2010
Portland, OR
Really nice bro!

Please share with us your wall, weather widget and clock date widget of your 2 pic?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Glad you guys like this theme. The wallpaper is from nordpol wallpaper set and is attached below. The weather widget is beautiful Widgets 1x1 weather widget using vos-flat white weather icons. The clock and date widget is make your own clock widget the file attacjlhed below 'make-your-own-clock-designs.zip' needs to be renamed to .json then put on the root of your SD card and go into the make your own clock widget designer click on the wrench and choose restore to get it. The dock icons are simple text widget just rename the amoled-blue--.....zip file below to .XML and place in sdcard/Simple Text/styles. I also attached a zip of the icons I already made using it so you have those done already. Hope you enjoy and I really look forward to seeing what other creations you guys come up with based on this design.

Attachments

• dock_icons.zip
    29.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 142
  • make-your-clock-designs.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 34
  • amoled-blue--1329295600.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 47

ChaseRxx

Jan 21, 2012
São Paulo
Glad you guys like this theme. The wallpaper is from nordpol wallpaper set and is attached below. The weather widget is beautiful Widgets 1x1 weather widget using vos-flat white weather icons. The clock and date widget is make your own clock widget the file attacjlhed below 'make-your-own-clock-designs.zip' needs to be renamed to .json then put on the root of your SD card and go into the make your own clock widget designer click on the wrench and choose restore to get it. The dock icons are simple text widget just rename the amoled-blue--.....zip file below to .XML and place in sdcard/Simple Text/styles. I also attached a zip of the icons I already made using it so you have those done already. Hope you enjoy and I really look forward to seeing what other creations you guys come up with based on this design.

Amazing bro thanks for sharing this!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts