[ROM][PORT][AOSPA][4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 [Pie-Controls][02/13]

Search This thread

mlaws90

I just uploaded an i777 port of AOSPA v3.0.

http://goo.im/devs/mlaws90/i777/AOSPA

• CM 10.1 10-13 Kernel and Modules
  • Ad-Bolcking Hosts file
  • Other stuff to port it
  • Thats it, straight port.

Also I updated the OP.

12 Feb Build
full PA3 sources
new Pie behavior
home button recent apps fixed
Pin screen fixed
keyboard fixed
a lot of under the hood changes

Enjoy!

Last edited:

corruptsoul

Oct 22, 2011
I just uploaded an i777 port of AOSPA v3.0.

http://goo.im/devs/mlaws90/i777/AOSPA

• CM 10.1 10-13 Kernel and Modules
  • Ad-Bolcking Hosts file
  • Other stuff to port it
  • Thats it, straight port.

Also I updated the OP.

12 Feb Build
full PA3 sources
new Pie behavior
Pin screen fixed
keyboard fixed

Enjoy!

Thanks! Surprised this port didn't include the new PA3.0 bootanimation though. Besides that, its great!

Mononon

May 30, 2012
This update is extremely slow for me. Tons of stuttering and the bottom of my screen seems to have lost some sensitivity. It doesn't register my touches some of the times. Overall I'd say 3.0 feels like a big step back.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

corruptsoul

Oct 22, 2011
This update is extremely slow for me. Tons of stuttering and the bottom of my screen seems to have lost some sensitivity. It doesn't register my touches some of the times. Overall I'd say 3.0 feels like a big step back.

Haven't had any of those issues. Just the screen not registering touches at the bottom. But that is mostly a result of PIE registering the movement as an attempt to access it.

dandrumheller

Jul 10, 2010
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH

Update working spectacular so far for me... Using CM included kernel. No lag issues at all. Actually feels a little smoother to me than last release on siyah. Might just be placebo. Looking forward to the update with disable pie option though... I prefer lmt.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

wavemaster00

Jan 3, 2011
Kudos to the developer of the pie control. Isn't there supposed to be a more button on the pie control?

No luck on NFC or tethering.

Bluetooth isn't even in the menu. Now I am not sure anymore. Could have possibly been activited and back in the menu after I had turned it on.

Last edited:

auroraprime

Dec 26, 2012
Only issue I have is random restarts when playing games, or just doing nothing sometimes. But the rom is pretty smooth. Keep it up.

Need-A-Tablet

Apr 13, 2011
Tethering is not working for me either, anyone know if it's just some settings changes or if this ROM is not capable of WiFi Tethering?

IconRunner

Feb 26, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Unfortunately. It seems all primary updates are with the PACman ROM. But recently that has become increasingly unstable that another update for JUST PA would be welcomed happily.

I maintain the i777 Pacman thread. We have been fortunate to not have any of the issues you may be reading about on the i9100 one. Personally I've been running Pacman 22.1 for over a week with no FC's, no sluggish responses, no battery issues, and no dropped data (which is very rare with custom roms). 22.1 is by far the most stable one I've seen yet, you should give it a try again.

mrxjhsnx

Nov 18, 2010
Reno
Can we get an update with the halo feature, really wanna try it out! thanks if you can compile it up for us :)

Reactions: tobiascuypers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

untitled-2j1rg9.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CWM BASED RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 2.99,

Hybrid engine +++ Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app,--
    that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts +++ Per app Size, scal
    e apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and-
    navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--
    available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treas
    ures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device. +++ You can
    use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Ph
    ablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your m
    arket, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need
    to edit system files for that. +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new Syst
    emUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89 +++ Theming Engine +++ Statusbar Settings,
    Lockscreen Settings +++ Multiuser support +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles +++
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--
    catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks +++ New holo-s
    tyled theme chooser +++ T9 dialer +++ New papreferences app-----------------EOF

GALLERY,

mako_5iscid.png

TUTORIAL,

untitled1unbtd.jpg

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Special Thanks to
    Bajee11
    gokussjx

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

BANNERS,

aospa_green_01xq18.png
    aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png
    aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png
    aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png
    aospa_gray_1kwp32.png

Changelog

12 Feb Build
    full PA3 sources
    new Pie behavior
    Pin screen fixed
    keyboard fixed

10 Feb Build
    PA3 Release candidate
    home button fixed
    pin keypad cutting is back will fix it later

Fixed all major bugs besides home button
    Tweaked pie trigger area for hdpi devices
    Trebuchet Launcher instead of aosp launcher
    CM camera:Fixed video recording

25012013PA PIE
    Updated sources

22012013 build
    Fixed statusbar issues
    Fixed keyboard issues
    Fixed Pin unlock overlay
    MMS auto retrieval from cm
    Added HDPI Overlay
    Added HDPI boot animation (thanks kroz)
    updated to latest sources
    paranoid.png

PARANODANDROID 2.0 is Coming Soon.
    Hi mlaws90,

PA V1.98 just came out....:D

Working on it right now. PARANOIDANDROID v1.98 will be up in a couple hours!