Galaxy S II SGH-I777 CALLPHONES PROBLEMS

Search This thread

androidfixer7

Apr 3, 2014
I NEED HELP MY DEAR FRIENDS!

i found your post about the Permanently Fix SGS2 Echo and Digital Noise Reduction, and i want to know if you can help me to detect some issues and problems that i have with this model, the Galaxy S II SGH-I777 sold by Straight Talk tracfone, they never update the cellphone.

Im from México, and i unlock the cellphone, to use it you to need to change the Stock Rom, a gingerbread 2.3.6 to an custom rom, you can find several AT&T SII SGH-I777 custom roms on the network. I was testing severals, all the cyanogen mods, in the nightly, experimental, stable version with different android versions, the touchwiz samsung custom roms, paranoid android, whatever. And i have the same problem, i can`t use the phone calls, i was thinking that i need to change the modem to find the correct files to use it in México.

But i have signal, i can call, i can receive calls and make them, but i can`t hear nothing and the people in the other side, they can`t hear me, i test Bluetooth headphones with mic, earphones, the internal speakers, but nothing change. At last, i tried to use the Digital Noise Reduction/Cancellation, and i think that i can resolve all the stuff if i use the samsung codes to enter to the ServiceMode Menu, i tried to select the audio options on the Main Menu, but surprisingly, the Audio Menu, it's inaccessible, or do not exist.

I was searching something about that, i some users said in their post that Samsung block the Audio Menu, but i don't nothing about that for real.

So, i wanna know if you fix in the past something similar to this problem. I was thinking that i need to replace the whole Earpiece Speaker Earphone Jack Flex Cable of the Samsung Galaxy S II I777. i don't know if It's is a software problem because i re-install the stock rom via odin, with the original modem, pit and kernel files. The audio files to configure the ServiceMode are installed i a different partition, or why can't re-install all the real options?

My question is, that if the Earphone Jack Flex Cable do not work properly, the Audio options in the ServiceMode it's been made affected by this issue or the stock rom comes with this limitations? How can i do my friend?

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
No need to double-post your question, friend, it's more likely to get answered in only one place.

Regarding your issue, what rom are you on now? You said you've flashed a lot of roms, including Samsung ones; those stock-based roms flash their own modems, so it's possible the modern you have now isn't compatible with your device.

Look in the System Settings>About Phone and tell is what rom/modern/kernel you have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No need to double-post your question, friend, it's more likely to get answered in only one place.

Regarding your issue, what rom are you on now? You said you've flashed a lot of roms, including Samsung ones; those stock-based roms flash their own modems, so it's possible the modern you have now isn't compatible with your device.

Look in the System Settings>About Phone and tell is what rom/modern/kernel you have.