Slickwraps for the LG G3

Search This thread

g3k1llacanon

Nov 9, 2014
I really want some wraps for my g3 but in the UK (England) what will delivery charge be like? Is the any promotions? A lot of my friends want wraps for their phones too I'd be amazing at promoting here haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

slickwraps

Dec 1, 2013
Andover
slickwraps.com
Hey, I want to buy some glow wraps. Where can I use the 50% discount code?

I really want some wraps for my g3 but in the UK (England) what will delivery charge be like? Is the any promotions? A lot of my friends want wraps for their phones too I'd be amazing at promoting here haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

The Black Friday Sale starts tomorrow! 12am CST

Shipping to the UK starts at $2.40 USD

Weston
Slickwraps

Learn More

AjcHkdC.jpg

behnann

Jun 21, 2012
Istanbul
i can not use black friday code in mobile site
edit: i did it
view the shopping cart and there is a blank to write the coupon code

Last edited:

faybarn

Oct 19, 2010
Hey There,

Haven't had to many requests. :(

The N5 is very prone to scratching.

Weston
Slickwraps
Hi I would be interested in a lens protector too, I've only had my g3 a couple of months and its always been in a case but I've noticed a few minor scuffs appearing on the camera lens. Are there any plans for a lens protector? I'm thinking of ordering a skin soon but with living in the UK I don't want to pay for two lots of postage if the lens protector came out shortly afterwards.

Bosgarage57

Jul 11, 2012
Ordered a blue glow in the dark for my white g3, excited to see how it looks.

Can the front be put on over a screen protector or am I going to have to remove it and reapply a new screen protector?

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
I've had a slick wrap,dbrand, and waiting on my sticker boy wrap. ... They are all great depending on what your looking for. Stickerboy has 100% coverage. Which is what I am looking for.

2SHAYNEZ

EmptySD

Aug 9, 2012
Dubai
www.hqcreation.com
Oh finally finished entire topic. I must say that skins are incredible. I saw testing and wanted to check it, until i realized it was 4 months ago :) No i am sure that i will buy some skin. The most of them looks incredible.
Excellent work!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Receive my slickwrap stickerbomb.

56448aa75c0dabb4097df6036fd79abf.jpg
8f43aef9023e892c1dd61e4a8e8d0f07.jpg
69c664ec5b16d86e94fa8395d88f192d.jpg
f34ebf7d7d46bdcf22950b45e5be471b.jpg
eb45d13dcde3e6767aef821606aebf70.jpg

Installation is easy
just upper and bottom are a bit deep, so when you remove the battery door, should take care to not remove thoses stickers

Incredible, i think that this will be my choice.

tweetious

Sep 4, 2011
Thessaloniki
Has anyone used Slickwraps with the Quick circle case? Which parts of the slickwraps stickers are compatible with the case (I assume the back part is compatible, but what about the rest of them?) Can I apply all of them to my phone (when I use the quick circle case) ?

thanks in advance

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Oh finally finished entire topic. I must say that skins are incredible. I saw testing and wanted to check it, until i realized it was 4 months ago :) No i am sure that i will buy some skin. The most of them looks incredible.
Excellent work!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Incredible, i think that this will be my choice.

Looks girly

2SHAYNEZ

Reactions: EmptySD

slickwraps

Dec 1, 2013
Andover
slickwraps.com
Has anyone used Slickwraps with the Quick circle case? Which parts of the slickwraps stickers are compatible with the case (I assume the back part is compatible, but what about the rest of them?) Can I apply all of them to my phone (when I use the quick circle case) ?

thanks in advance

We don't have any experience with that particular case. We do see a lot of people using cases in conjunction with SW.

Hope this helps!

Weston
Slickwraps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright guys/gals the time has come that you all have been waiting for! Here's the link for the LG G3 Slickwraps Beta Signup!!!
    Hey Everyone,

You might have noticed we launched the LG G3, thats not saying we're still not looking for Beta Testers. The goal of Beta testing is not improving the overall fitment it's learning how different people use their G3 and ways to further improve the product. With that said i'm selecting a group today to help with that mission, those selected will receive an email from me personally.

On another note cut the OP some slack! He's a true fan of SW reached out to us asking if/when we plan to launch and it was OUR idea to send him the first Betas. He doesn't have to come on here and help nor should he defend himself from trolls, we ask that you keep the thread clean and to the point.

If anyone has any questions please as always reach out to me directly.

Weston
    Slickwraps
    Just wondering if you'll be releasing a wrap with front logo cutout like the picture attached?

View attachment 2929670

Hello,

We have had zero requests out of 5k sold.

Thank you for this request I will submit it asap.

Weston
    The innovation never ends...

Look at whats to come this week.. 20+ Designs and a new Color Collection Series featuring 6 colors and ultimate grip.

QtXNJMG.jpg
    Members,
    Get back to normal business and stop this OT/mud slinging

THREAD CLEANED