[poll] about new DFT Freedom Rom V2

how you want the Lang for DFT Freedom ROM V2 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mwang

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
We would like to know what you like ,

1.keep same as V1 18_in_one Rom

2.back to 5-6 Langs in one Rom same as 7713/7714

3.change to WWE + one Lang

thanks

PS.this rom will be had internet sharing come with :D

prepare making V2 18_in_one hope can release next week :p

Last edited:

CruciasNZ

Sep 16, 2011
Christchurch
www.revenantwings.org
First!

I am never first ever! Made my ****ty day.

Anyway, the current DFT Rom for Mango is amazing, to hear your adding internet sharing that's amazing!

• Will you be enabling WiFi tethering for all HTC Phones (Pre-Mango Phones)
  • Will you be able to get an update working, so we don't loose everything? (or even a backup and restore as part of the process)

Cheers for all your amazing work,

henry084

Dec 30, 2010
Karlsruhe, BW
My suggestion: put all languages into 1 ROM, so 1 ROM can satisfy all needs.;)

BTW, new devices like HTC Titan and Radar should have its official camera settings translations (should be for all 22 languages). May you also update those translations, so that it would looks like a "stock" machine.

cina

Mar 8, 2008
Tószeg
Hi!

What is the cost/benefit for separating language versions? Especially from the end users view.

Cina.

mwang

Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
My suggestion: put all languages into 1 ROM, so 1 ROM can satisfy all needs.;)

BTW, new devices like HTC Titan and Radar should have its official camera settings translations (should be for all 22 languages). May you also update those translations, so that it would looks like a "stock" machine.

all done already

mwang

Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
First!

I am never first ever! Made my ****ty day.

Anyway, the current DFT Rom for Mango is amazing, to hear your adding internet sharing that's amazing!

• Will you be enabling WiFi tethering for all HTC Phones (Pre-Mango Phones)
  • Will you be able to get an update working, so we don't loose everything? (or even a backup and restore as part of the process)

Cheers for all your amazing work,

Wifi will be had but getting update working will be loss something

dj.95

Aug 27, 2011
Hello
I found a bug in the new dft rom. When you install advancedconfig and change your color thedevice just reboot and your touchscreen doesnt work. I tried it a few times and it doesnt work. Have anyone an idea how to fix that???
Sorry if this post is here wrong.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

magisterrivus

Oct 21, 2010
Edit: ton of typos :)
It would be nice if registered developers are able to revert the "prevent relock"-feature. We can not debug in Visual Studio 2010 if this feature is active.

Last edited:

poker100

Jun 27, 2007
I like 18 in 1 Lang, because I'm using Hungarian language

Sent from my HTC 7 Pro using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Last edited:

nalgrim

Mar 28, 2011
Timmins
Do all in one if it's easier, spending valuable time on separating operating languages seems a waste, rather have the time spent on more beneficial things/features. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

cina

Mar 8, 2008
Tószeg
CAB update for localisation

if only WWE + one lang could be make rom more faster but I need a lot of time to do that , you can count 7 devices at least each device had 21 langs than I need make 147 roms

Overwhelming. Understood. Why don't you use XBOXMOD CAB updater way for installing language. You'll only need to add your own cert to the device and sign CAB with it. Or simply add XBOXMOD cert to your ROMs. I've installed Hungarian this way and it is working quite well.

Cina.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We would like to know what you like ,

1.keep same as V1 18_in_one Rom

2.back to 5-6 Langs in one Rom same as 7713/7714

3.change to WWE + one Lang

thanks

PS.this rom will be had internet sharing come with :D

prepare making V2 18_in_one hope can release next week :p
    Hi!

What is the cost/benefit for separating language versions? Especially from the end users view.

Cina.

if only WWE + one lang could be make rom more faster but I need a lot of time to do that , you can count 7 devices at least each device had 21 langs than I need make 147 roms
    Wang! When is this coming you gotta us on edge! Internet sharing will be awesome everything else is ok.

coming soon , not only internet sharing also IE download with DFT_XAPInstaller too ;)
    Now it's "next week" :) Can we expect the ROM to be released one of the next couple of days?

I've flashed with Ansar's ROM on my Trophy, IS working like a charm! However I still need my native language (0406 danish), so I'm currently waiting for DFT's V2 ROM to be released.. Please advise us on expected release date :)

sorry , I am too busy at work , need work 8 days more than I will free two days , I think I can release them when I get two days off
    I've heard there is a freedom rom for the HD2 but can't find it. Anyone know if one exists? If this is the wrong place to ask could someone point me in the right direction, thanks.
    search on the dft forums in mwangs signature use google tranlator to read it its chinese

Sent from my 7 Trophy T8686 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App