[Updated][Per-App DPI Adjustment all roms] 14/02

Search This thread

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
This interests me, I want to change the dpi of some apps, but I'm using jkay framework at the moment, will this break that running?

Sent from a tree branch outside ur sisters bedroom

rlorange

Nov 5, 2010
Melbourne
This interests me, I want to change the dpi of some apps, but I'm using jkay framework at the moment, will this break that running?

Sent from a tree branch outside ur sisters bedroom

Should work with j kay. After changing several apps my phone slowed down considerably. Not sure if this is inevitable for all or one rouge app causing it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
Should work with j kay. After changing several apps my phone slowed down considerably. Not sure if this is inevitable for all or one rouge app causing it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I found major lagging too :( Which totally sucked, was enjoying playing with things, but hey, never mind, can't have everything in life, I'd much rather have the JKay stuff than the different DPI on some apps.

1ted

Oct 24, 2011
Haugesund
No tablet/no tablet choise

Hi,

I don't seem to have tablet/no tablet box...?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-18-13-45-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-18-13-45-13.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Please confirm that the toggle Xlarge res, is the new "Tablet mode" as I can't change flipboard anymore. It was working very nice with 2 or 3 versions before, I decide to upgrade and now is not working.

Edit.- Still flipboard resist to show as a tablet. I'm on Galaxy S3, using Ultima ROM on perseus kernel.

Last edited:

nnnnn1

Dec 29, 2012
Please confirm that the toggle Xlarge res, is the new "Tablet mode" as I can't change flipboard anymore. It was working very nice with 2 or 3 versions before, I decide to upgrade and now is not working.

Edit.- Still flipboard resist to show as a tablet. I'm on Galaxy S3, using Ultima ROM on perseus kernel.
I got S3 too, and I confirm the xlarge res does the exact same thing as 'tablet mode' in the first post. Ps I only tried Gmail and it worked fine, I don't use flipboard

nnnnn1

Dec 29, 2012
Np, but have you tried playing around with the resolution, dpi font size, etc ? Try different settings, you should see a difference at some point

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Np, but have you tried playing around with the resolution, dpi font size, etc ? Try different settings, you should see a difference at some point

Yup, I did the update and flipboard was the first thing I tried to use, then after playing a lot with settings went and check Gmail. At this point I'm betting is something on flipboard end.

totalz

Jan 28, 2011
What can I use of the "List Res"?

Is the screen dp actually set the app to run at that resolution?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts