p6200 wont charge please some help here !

Search This thread

murad052

Jan 25, 2012
Hebron
Hello guys,

I am having quite a big problem here and really need your help. I have P6200 was working properly and now seems dead. All I can do is get into Odin Mode for OS downloading (?) with Power an Volume Down combination.
The power and volume up do nothing and if I connect it to a usb it does nothing.

All help is welcome guys, seriously!

Reactions: skinart

airionpeacher

Jun 6, 2013
Having the same problem here.
Tried to charge the battery seems that the charging indicator is not moving.
Is the battery dead?

Any info on this.

Thanks

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george
This worked for me hope it helps

This would be the 2nd time this happened to me and this seems to do with cold and humid weather 50 °F 10°C max (1 April 2013 and 15 June 2014)
My Battery seemed dead charge bar seems stuck stayed at 38% with charger plugged in

Step 1"Quick fix" (please take this Quick with a bag of salt) you need to plug it into a PC or the tab charger plugged in half way and slow charge it while turned OFF (got me from 38% to 82%) in a few hours (48 +/- )but hey it was enough to back everything up just in case i need to send it in to Samsung for replacement battery

Step 2 Use the original charger that came with it and mine started charging no problem at all

A tech at Samsung South Africa said the battery might be drained to far (my tab was exposed to extreme cold so i blamed the cold for the drain)and this is a "SAFETY FEATURE" that gets canceled as soon as the battery recovers to a usable state and should start charging again normally

Suggestions
Clean contacts carefully with toothpick & a tiny soft pain
Only Plug charging cable in half way and leave it for a day or 2
Try a stronger charger
Try any car charger while driving to work or somewhere
Just leave it on charge and tell yourself your reconditioning the battery

I wish your tabs a speedy recovery...

katarusiva

please reply me ..

Step 1"Quick fix" (please take this Quick with a bag of salt) you need to plug it into a PC or the tab charger plugged in half way and slow charge it while turned OFF (got me from 38% to 82%) in a few hours (48 +/- )but hey it was enough to back everything up just in case i need to send it in to Samsung for replacement battery

Hey i followed the above line as u said ,, i ported/connected half way charger to charge the tab,,it just awesome ,,it take me from 15 %to 100% and i backed up all my stuff ..okk... later i sent it to samsung service center they said the device is probabilly malfunctioned and it doesn't taking to store the charge ,also he is blaming to the motherboard ,he said you have to replace the motherboard although battery condition is good.. i am :confused: does he know / not to repair the tab ...please help me ,, or . /may i go to another samsung service center and i will urge them to replace the tab with an new battery...

THANKS

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george

Hey i followed the above line as u said ,, i ported/connected half way charger to charge the tab,,it just awesome ,,it take me from 15 %to 100% and i backed up all my stuff ..okk... later i sent it to samsung service center they said the device is probabilly malfunctioned and it doesn't taking to store the charge ,also he is blaming to the motherboard ,he said you have to replace the motherboard although battery condition is good.. i am :confused: does he know / not to repair the tab ...please help me ,, or . /may i go to another samsung service center and i will urge them to replace the tab with an new battery...

THANKS

your welcome glad it help hit the thanks button so people can see it works

Reactions: katarusiva

gwhite5

Mar 13, 2014
Muscat, Oman
This would be the 2nd time this happened to me and this seems to do with cold and humid weather 50 °F 10°C max (1 April 2013 and 15 June 2014)
My Battery seemed dead charge bar seems stuck stayed at 38% with charger plugged in

Step 2 Use the original charger that came with it and mine started charging no problem at all

A tech at Samsung South Africa said the battery might be drained to far (my tab was exposed to extreme cold so i blamed the cold for the drain)and this is a "SAFETY FEATURE" that gets canceled as soon as the battery recovers to a usable state and should start charging again normally

Suggestions
Clean contacts carefully with toothpick & a tiny soft pain
Only Plug charging cable in half way and leave it for a day or 2
Try a stronger charger
Try any car charger while driving to work or somewhere
Just leave it on charge and tell yourself your reconditioning the battery

I wish your tabs a speedy recovery...
What do you mean by plugging the tablet's charger in half-way?

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george
How to Plug a charger cable in the corret Halfassed way

What do you mean by plugging the tablet's charger in half-way?

You plug the charger cable into the tablet but not all the way in, if you plug it in slow-motion style you will feel the 2 hooks click into the tab STOP at this point , you will see it can still go in +/- 1.5 mm depending on if cable is original or not this is what you want.
Basically I'm asking you to do the task halfassed plug it in "like that it's kind of in there" --- This is my preferred way.---

generic cables are normally bigger and much harder it get in some plug in almost sea-saw style one side all the way in other side not in yet a.k.a it's in skew.

I have also seen it work if you plug the USB end in half way +/- (where is half way? on the bottom of the USB you will see the 2 squares the moment they aren't visible your half way)

You can try one of the 2 or both if it never starts check cable/charger.

i took a picture of both ways in one you will see the lightning bolt that it is really charging

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

I am having quite a big problem here and really need your help. I have P6200 was working properly and now seems dead. All I can do is get into Odin Mode for OS downloading (?) with Power an Volume Down combination.
    The power and volume up do nothing and if I connect it to a usb it does nothing.

All help is welcome guys, seriously!

THANKS

your welcome glad it help hit the thanks button so people can see it works