KINGO FIX At&t samsung galaxy note 3 N900AUCUBNB4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fabian1xp

Mar 19, 2014
Latest Update to my Note 3 and I lost root. Attempted KINGO ROOT BUT FAILED. If you had have the issue with KINGO NOT supported failed when downloading requisite dependency files. Try this DON'T PUT PHONE INTO DOWNLOAD MODE JUST LEAVE TURNED ON AND UNLOCK SCREEN SAVER AND PLUG INTO USB PORT ON PC AND CLICK ROOT. Be sure to Enable CHECK USB debugging mode on your device and UNCHECKED "VERIFY APPS" before attempting root.

Reactions: chrispyutec

chrispyutec

Apr 6, 2011
Tyler, Texas
Latest Update to my Note 3 and I lost root. Attempted KINGO ROOT BUT FAILED. If you had have the issue with KINGO NOT supported failed when downloading requisite dependency files. Try this DON'T PUT PHONE INTO DOWNLOAD MODE JUST LEAVE TURNED ON AND UNLOCK SCREEN SAVER AND PLUG INTO USB PORT ON PC AND CLICK ROOT. Be sure to Enable CHECK USB debugging mode on your device and UNCHECKED "VERIFY APPS" before attempting root.

Great info!!! Thanks a bunch for sharing it. Looks like I was your first thanks :)

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Thanks for reposting the kingo directions that are on their website.

You forgot to mention that you need to set the display timeout to 10 minutes. If your display times out during the process it can fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Didn't put into DL mode in the first place using Kingo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    OK, move along please. Closing this thread before more troll it.