[Q] GEL launcher issue on 8.4

Search This thread

TheAvatar

Aug 30, 2007
Canberra
Hi All,

I am using the google launcher on my 8.4 running cyanogen nightlies, though this issue happened on the stock ROM as well.

The issue I am having is that occasionally I can see 1 pixel of the google now screen on my first home page. Has anyone seen this issue before and have a fix?

Have attached a screenshot. It's pretty hard to see in the screenshot but irritatingly obvious on the tablet screen.

TIA

glaudrem

Nov 25, 2011
Valencia
Hi All,

I am using the google launcher on my 8.4 running cyanogen nightlies, though this issue happened on the stock ROM as well.

The issue I am having is that occasionally I can see 1 pixel of the google now screen on my first home page. Has anyone seen this issue before and have a fix?

Have attached a screenshot. It's pretty hard to see in the screenshot but irritatingly obvious on the tablet screen.

TIA

I had this in my previous nexus 10 when I installed GEL. However, I don't see this in my nexus5, so I guess it's related to low optimization for tablets. I think I remember it dissapeared when swipping left and right again but it appears again when you lock and unlock. No workaround I think :(