[Theme][01/26/12][ED05/EH03/EH09/EI20]-Port Inspired NeonBT, Honeycomb & ICS

Search This thread

Zhipp

Oct 25, 2011
Would you mind uploading a few mirrors? For the Superclean ICSHoney V2 especially. Multiupload has never been particularly kind to me, but now it's just stopped working altogether.

notta

Nov 1, 2010
i'm running superclean3 milestone 2....will milestone 1 themes work on this? and also is it possible to get a new link for them if possible (as i'm sure we all know by now mediaupload is not working)...and also...if its possible would you be able to make a black/white/grey ics theme for this? i miss my cm7 but i couldnt take the horribly low ringer volume and sc3 has been extremely stable and well...fast enough...sorry...anyway, but right now i'm trying to get ANY of your themes for sc m2 i hate the tw theme...any help would be greatly appreciated...finding themes for this rom seems very difficult

Sorry I haven't done any theming in awhile so you would have to get with nitsuj17 on whether it will work! :eek:

Is there any way to update the 2.1 tsm files to have animations in the dropdown as well. I am trying to see iguana can do it myslef but not that good yet. I found all of the pngs in the decompiled systemui but I am still trying to make sense of the XML files. Looks like a lot of foreign junk to me at this point.. thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

You should be able to take one of the ones that I already did and mimmick the xml's. Then you just need to change out the drawables and the drawable names within the xml. I could possibly help guide further if needed. :)

I may possibly do some work on ICS (currently what I run) but I have a hard drive that I have to RMA. Sucks too cause it's my development drive, 700 GB of data I do not want to loose. :(

Thanks again mate !!
Used a few from you on superclean :)

was wondering if there are plans for GeeWiz 2.6 EH03 as well :)

appreciate the work a lot

regards

I may pick back up in theming after I get the drive but the extensive png copying is not helping. Dropping sectors the more I use it... :rolleyes:

I swear it all stems with that nautilus issue!

Would you mind uploading a few mirrors? For the Superclean ICSHoney V2 especially. Multiupload has never been particularly kind to me, but now it's just stopped working altogether.

I can upload what's done to mirrors as long as there is a need or if anyone wants to share, please feel free.

Also I said before and I'll say again, Anyone is more then welcome to use, modify and re-post anything in here! ;)

Reactions: sendan

Merman1983

Jul 23, 2007
Electric Ladyland
Sorry I haven't done any theming in awhile so you would have to get with nitsuj17 on whether it will work! :eek:

It's my understanding that differences between Milestone 1 and 2 are minor. Here is the changelog:

1.19.12: sc milestone2: minor changes but out of laziness full rom only (dont need to wipe data from m1 to m2)
*prop changes to not override settings in kgb and other source kernels
*services.jar patched to work with bln notifications (comradesven)

I am using ICSHoney V2 - 10 without issue on Milestone 2, but your own millage may vary. If these are the only 2 changes would there be any issues that you could foresee? Perhaps nitsuj17 would be the best one to ask.

Reactions: notta

Zhipp

Oct 25, 2011
notta said:
I can upload what's done to mirrors as long as there is a need or if anyone wants to share, please feel free.

Also I said before and I'll say again, Anyone is more then welcome to use, modify and re-post anything in here! ;)

I would reupload it myself, but alas, I don't yet have it. It's like multiupload's owners decided to shut down the moment they found out that I'd be using their service, but that's impossible.

notta

Nov 1, 2010
I'm gonna upload some of the themes and/or files to mediafire and update the OP links! Keep in mind these are the same themes that were posted!

notta

Nov 1, 2010
I updated the OP with new links for the EH03 Superclean themes and added the link for the Shattering Dialer anim. I also added a zip that contains alternate png's (about 9 sets) for the Dialer animation. This zip is not flashable, just contains extra images for the animation that I did not post! You can simple drag n drop these png's inside of DialerTabActivity.apk/res/drawable-hdpi to change up the animation!

If I missed anything just let me know!

Reactions: Zhipp

steve2711

Feb 2, 2010
Vero Beach Fl.
ics geewiz

I updated the OP with new links for the EH03 Superclean themes and added the link for the Shattering Dialer anim. I also added a zip that contains alternate png's (about 9 sets) for the Dialer animation. This zip is not flashable, just contains extra images for the animation that I did not post! You can simple drag n drop these png's inside of DialerTabActivity.apk/res/drawable-hdpi to change up the animation!

Notta,
Please do a mediafire zip of the geewiz ics theme. Thank you

jpr122955

Dec 11, 2010
Indy

Thanks for all your work and help. It's sincerely appreciated

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Awesome!!!! Thanks again

zantopad

May 25, 2010
Notta, thanks again for updating the links. Your work is greatly appreciated. Nice to know I've got some great themes and I'm not stuck with AOSP or TWGB as my only options.

gomagic14

Nov 12, 2010
notta,
Anyway you could reload the yellow theme for SC? We really miss your work, but enjoy falling back on the old reliables....
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

notta

Nov 1, 2010
ICS Pink (TSM Resurrection 2.0)
01 - initial - http://www.multiupload.com/MZEY43NTK8 - 01/12/2012

is there anyway i can get a up date for 2.2 in this... My wife is bugging my ear off thanks ahead of time..

notta,
Anyway you could reload the yellow theme for SC? We really miss your work, but enjoy falling back on the old reliables....
Thanks

My bad it's been awhile... :eek: If those are still needed I will track them down and post. In my defence I did try once but mediafire wanted me to make an account...

Anyhow was playing around with something and figured I'd post...

AOKP Shattering Dialer Animation, Holo Themed for universality! (Contacts.apk)

http://d-h.st/Mms 2.60 MB (Flashable)

Reactions: shelby04861

shelby04861

Aug 28, 2011
Thanks. Gonna try the dialer out now. Glad I checked back here. I don't know why they don't use it on aokp ics. It is awesome!
Just installed and works great. Thanks again. I am beginning to think I am the only fan of the shatter dialer out there.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gomagic14

Nov 12, 2010
Notta,
Would still love to get the yellow version if you can get to it.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts