Build Quality

Search This thread

SmallsXD

Nov 28, 2012
I call optical illusion lol glass doesnt bend like that.

If it is infact legit, then I want this phone even more.

nasiayam

Feb 19, 2013
what a bend!

but will it affect the chips inside the phone or weaken the phone structure?

seems like just a little force is needed to bend it, most people put their phone in the pant's pocket, its gonna bend easily whenever we move since the phone is quite huge :rolleyes:

Dietervsx

Nov 28, 2011
Hmm if it is really that flexible, than you are pretty safe when you drop the phone, it wil just spread the shock over the whole chasis.

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
what a bend!

seems like just a little force is needed to bend it, most people put their phone in the pant's pocket, its gonna bend easily whenever we move since the phone is quite huge :rolleyes:

got mine today, and at least i would need a lot of pressure to bend it. don't wanna try it out, though :)

Reactions: nasiayam

ck.chunkeat

Apr 24, 2012
i think this might be a good point cause imagine putting a phone this big on your back pocket and you sit on it..its gona help if its going to bend a little..:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have my xperia Z here and it really bends similar to the video. But i don't see it as a negative point, because it is really shatterproof because of that.
    That's because of the type of glass used for the case.
    It needs to be flexible so it doesn't shatter easily.
    I think it's actually pretty cool.
    what a bend!

got mine today, and at least i would need a lot of pressure to bend it. don't wanna try it out, though :)