[NEW] Kaiser Style 3G Dialer v2.00

Search This thread

duronmarcel

Mar 16, 2007
Caen
Well at least "look very much a like..."

Dont like the idea of porting the original 3G Kaiser Dialer as I think the Hermes and Kaiser HW are quite different even if someone make it working somehow I think "stability" is something in question mark. So...here is my whole "Kaiser Phone Skin" that I think is quite nice installed with Kaiser Comm Manager and Kaiser HTC Home.

What is being skin and what else being done:
1. Dialer Portrait and Lanscape Complete
2. Smartdialling Complete
3. Video Dialer Complete
4. Speed Dial and Call History Complete
5. All skin images moves to \Dialers instead of \Windows
6. Almost all images taken from the original Kaiser Dialer
7. Tested working with 838Pro running original Dopod WM6 with Smartdialing v2.5.27526. If youri dialer has been change or use other version of Smartdialing I dont have any idea it will work.
8. BACKUP your original phone skin registry first(HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin)
9. As usual use at your own risk.

IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
What you CAN do:
1. Use the skin if you like it
2. Cook into your ROM with my permision(PM me first)

What you CANNOT do:
1. Redistribute the skin, modified or not with my signature file(Readme.txt) removed.
2. Modify any part of the skin and redistrbuted under your name( That is call stealing Brother)
3. Take all or part of the images that dont belongs to the original Kaiser for your skin(Stealing too)

I have spend a great deal amount of time on this just because I really like the Kaiser theme and thought that some of you will like it too. So use if you like it use it, but please respect my wish above.

Here is the screen shots....the cabs probably will follow soon.

Afflicted I am not to in no case parano, which makes me laugh it is in the presentation of your ticket, one would say that you left an exclusiveness, by not wanting that it is redistributed etc….whereas others already left, one in the Romanian one of Mun_rus which with selected not to diffuse it, why? I do not know, for my part I never use it video, I worked on this dialer only because it was a lack for everyone, and contrary to you I wish to make some profit a maximum of people, I just ask those which want to integrate it in their roms, to return me a MP at the time of the exit of their roms, just for information and to announce my pseudo in the presentation of their roms.

Did not veil a polemic nor anything, just an explanation to try to include/understand the goal of such a protection, on a site of division????

If you wishes it, I transfer my answer on your ticket not concern

icetech

Mar 25, 2007
I have installed your dialer skin, the only problen is that the color of the numbers is green and not white.
I use htc wm6 rom.
Please help

bernardryan

Feb 28, 2007
PJ
This is very nice...1 Problem. After i installed this into Schaps 3.57b, the pin code entry screen turned into blue and it has the Ugly ass 3G icon. Is this normal?

schen

Apr 28, 2004
Your pin entry screen should look like the attachement with default WM6 buton....see below.

The text color should be white.....if not probably your Phone Skin already being tampered with by default...probably when cooked(not official ROM). Check HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin...the registry name is pretty self explained. That is why at the beginning I ask everyone to backup this registry first...I know in some self cooked ROMthe text color has been altered from the beginning. Not sure about yours.

The 3G icon came from the phcanoverBMP.dll that I use(Dopod WM6 Oficial). That is why at the beginning I stated very clear that this is for Hermes, Dopod 838Pro, With Dopod WM6 Official. I dont know whch version of phcanoverBMP.dll that you use. Yes it is ugly. I mayhave to change that but not a priority to me....

Edit:
I think I know why the initial pin entry screen is blue....because I dont skin the pin entry scree...it is in phcanoverbmp too.

Attachments

• capture0016.jpg
    capture0016.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:

schen

Apr 28, 2004
Afflicted I am not to in no case parano, which makes me laugh it is in the presentation of your ticket, one would say that you left an exclusiveness, by not wanting that it is redistributed etc….whereas others already left, one in the Romanian one of Mun_rus which with selected not to diffuse it, why? I do not know, for my part I never use it video, I worked on this dialer only because it was a lack for everyone, and contrary to you I wish to make some profit a maximum of people, I just ask those which want to integrate it in their roms, to return me a MP at the time of the exit of their roms, just for information and to announce my pseudo in the presentation of their roms.

Did not veil a polemic nor anything, just an explanation to try to include/understand the goal of such a protection, on a site of division????

If you wishes it, I transfer my answer on your ticket not concern

I am sorry..I realy have a hard time understanding your English. I am not picking at your english as English is not my first language also. So I suggest if you have problem with me dont hesitate to PM.

icetech

Mar 25, 2007
I'm not using a self cooked rom. It's htc official.
My numbers are green.
The default theme for the dialer has a green background, Can this be he cause?

hwpeter

Jan 15, 2007
Seoul, Korea
Green buttons

Me, too
Using HTC offical Windows Mobile 6...
comes with green keypad after upgrade...
is there any way to change it?

thanks in advance

Jan 8, 2007
San Francisco
Green key issue

OMG I have a solution to the green buttons problem that is so releveant to this thread its crazy.

first uninstall schen's 3g dialer, then install duron-marcell's 3g dialer, then reinstall schens over that.

It becomes a hybrid of the two, the buttons are white

the only 2 issues i saw were that there is a little white box in the top right corner of the dialer and the last call picture overlaps the backspace button a littl

AWW kodak moment you guys, duron and schen were fighting on this thread about who copied who's dialer, but it turns out, theyre better together AWWW :cool:

Also on a different note, i went through the windows directory and found every single bmp associated with the regular dialer, couldn't i customize the dialer by just editing and replacing those?

Last edited:
Reactions: aravindanxda

bennec83

It has been posted already that these two dialers would be much better colaborated together.

I tryed both, neither worked for me. there were so many graphical faults with both of them!!

all the text is crushed up, the contacts box in the dial pad windows actually had a slide bar on it, all icons overlapping everywhere.

As i said this was with both versions, may be it is my ROM? i am using black satin.

i think that they should colaborate togother, and make the perfect dialer!!

at the moment we are half way, mix em up and we could be 85% complete!!!

WELL DONE FOR YOUR INDIDUAL WORKS, BUT COME ON BOYS, GET TOGETHER!!!

AND:

OMG I have a solution to the green buttons problem that is so releveant to this thread its crazy.

first uninstall schen's 3g dialer, then install duron-marcell's 3g dialer, then reinstall schens over that.

the only 2 issues i saw were that there is a little white box in the top right corner of the dialer and the last call picture overlaps the backspace button a littl

AWW kodak moment you guys, duron and schen were fighting on this thread about who copied who's dialer, but it turns out, theyre better together AWWW :cool:

Also on a different note, i went through the windows directory and found every single bmp associated with the regular dialer, couldn't i customize the dialer by just editing and replacing those?

AND:

play nice guys bc both of u have good and bad parts in ur dailers. i have both and both have been extracted from cabs and compared. schen urs has a good layout on the video calling. duron is more with the original kaiser theme if u look at that smart dialing and blue gradient. get ur dialers and put them together and make one.

These quotes are from this thread and THIS ONE!!

It has been posted already that these two dialers would be much better colaborated together.

I tryed both, neither worked for me. there were so many graphical faults with both of them!!

all the text is crushed up, the contacts box in the dial pad windows actually had a slide bar on it, all icons overlapping everywhere.

As i said this was with both versions, may be it is my ROM? i am using black satin.

i think that they should colaborate togother, and make the perfect dialer!!

at the moment we are half way, mix em up and we could be 85% complete!!!

WELL DONE FOR YOUR INDIDUAL WORKS, BUT COME ON BOYS, GET TOGETHER!!!

I really hope you boys can sort this out between you so someone else doesnt have to do it!!

Last edited:

hwpeter

Jan 15, 2007
Seoul, Korea
Help me out...

Great skin... great work
got a question...
I was searching for howto make a dialer skin, but got no chance...
even made a thread of it, but no chance...
can someone please help me out where I can learn to make a dialer skin like this...

Thanks in advance...

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
to all those with ugly 3g icons and old pin pad. go to the battery thread and install one of the cabs there. if u dont already have battery enabled then it wont show the battery but will give u touch/kaiser style pin entry and clean 3g icons. if u already have the battery enabled in home screen instead of clock then u get nicer battery icons as a bonus. also this will give u guys the 20% battery warning.

bennec83

Thread Op Please Read!!

From HERE

In fact these two dialers have as a base the dialer mobile Windows origin, and the concern which you meet comes quite simply from the dialers integrated in different roms, by installing Rom who to the dialer Windows of origin, it will walk, if not require of the originators these roms to integrate it directly, without that it is impossible.

In fact the integrated components come to disturb our dialers.

Even by associating Nos two dialers, the problem would remain whole if at the base Rom remainder of the pieces of others dialers

In whice case if alot of people are going to run into problems dependant on what ROM they are using and what dialer is already installed, would it not be more sensible to colaborate the packages and actually allow people to cook them into their ROMS?

I know that both you and the author of the other 3G dialer have restricted (for some reason) the use of these. Im pretty sure that both of you in your time have taken things from other and adapted them and used them for yourself.

there is no reason to release a CAB version, as this has and is causing a problem for a number of users, namely the people who already have a KAISER style dialer (a large number of people) already on their ROM. (most ROM's come with it added already)

So why not release packages for cooking? and why not colaborate together and make the work twice as well as it does (when it works) and there would be one COMPLETE WORKING 3G Dialer with all features.

Instead of saying "Mine is better than his!" or "He copied me!" work together!!

2 MINDS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!!!

Do you think there might be a chance of this happening?

schen

Apr 28, 2004
Bennec, TONE DOWN YOUR VOICE!

I did not make this to work on your device or anyone device. I made this for mine and If it work for yours then use it if not then wait for somebody to cook for you. There are some ROM cooker aparently know what they are doing. Did I said I did allow anyone to cook this into their ROM provided that they notify me first and the skin is unaltered. You can shout as laud as you like, you wont get an answer from me or the other author. Maybe you can ask the author of Black Satin for your own problem. I dont have problem with duronmarcel. It is just a little misunderstanding at the begining. OH...we may get together for a "BEER", certainly not to solve your problem. YOU GOT THAT!

With that said I just upload in the first page an UPDATE that will fix the "Green Text Color" and "PinCode Signing Pad" that some of you experience. HERE:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1430168&postcount=3

I know it is hard to please anyone especially each has its own different version of ROM installed.

Last edited:

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006

I did not make this to work on your device or anyone device. I made this for mine and If it work for yours then use it if not then wait for somebody to cook for you. There are some ROM cooker aparently know what they are doing. Did I said I did allow anyone to cook this into their ROM provided that they notify me first and the skin is unaltered. You can shout as laud as you like, you wont get an answer from me or the other author. Maybe you can ask the author of Black Satin for your own problem. I dont have problem with duronmarcel. It is just a little misunderstanding at the begining. OH...we may get together for a "BEER", certainly not to solve your problem. YOU GOT THAT!

With that said I just upload in the first page an UPDATE that will fix the "Green Text Color" and "PinCode Signing Pad" that some of you experience. HERE:

I know it is hard to please anyone especially each has its own different version of ROM installed.

wow. bennec is not yelling or anything. he is trying to get u guys to get together and make a good kaiser style dialer. plus why should jj provide support for ur dialer?? im trying not to get mad for going off on bennec. your trying to put him down and make it seem like he doesnt know how to cook. all hes trying to get is a package or permission for someone to take this dialer and improve on it.

bennec83

dude dnt tek it personal, your first post says that this cant be cooked!!!

so i was just asking y CAB's had been released that would conflict with alot of devices that already have the big block dialer enabled?

i have no problem cooking this, you misunderstand me on that front, and on the fact that im shouting, ive not got the time to stress at you, i cannot help that you feel abit emotional about what i said.

i am totally able to strip this and make it cookable, (and i have already done so and it is sat in my kitchen waiting for me)

The general concensus when you release things is that it is compatible. Neither of these CAB's will work on ANY device with Precooked kaiser styles. It will work with schaps's ROMs and others like that that have not gone for the Kaiser style as standard.

I think you need to calm down!!

wow. bennec is not yelling or anything. he is trying to get u guys to get together and make a good kaiser style dialer. plus why should jj provide support for ur dialer?? im trying not to get mad for going off on bennec. your trying to put him down and make it seem like he doesnt know how to cook. all hes trying to get is a package or permission for someone to take this dialer and improve on it.

@Pawel062: Thanks :)
all hes trying to get is a package or permission for someone to take this dialer and improve on it.
Most importantly i was giving them the chance to do it before someone ripped them both off, which is going to happen at some point, by someone (and schen, before you have a go at me, it wont be me doing it to get up your nose!!)

@schen: isnt it funny how someone else thinks the same, and understands my point!!!

Last edited:

schen

Apr 28, 2004
And why should I provide support for other version of ROM? I stated clearly in the first post this cab is for Dopod 838 with Dopod Official WM6, because of the changes I made to smartdialing.dll, phcanoverbmp.dll, and phcanhtc.dll. Those dll are specific to the version of ROM installed in different device. If HE READ then he will certainly understand that Back Satin is NOT official Dopod WM6 ROM., sit quitely and wait!!!

schen

Apr 28, 2004
dude dnt tek it personal, your first post says that this cant be cooked!!!

so i was just asking y CAB's had been released that would conflict with alot of devices that already have the big block dialer enabled?

i have no problem cooking this, you misunderstand me on that front, and on the fact that im shouting, ive not got the time to stress at you, i cannot help that you feel abit emotional about what i said.

i am totally able to strip this and make it cookable, (and i have already done so and it is sat in my kitchen waiting for me)

The general concensus when you release things is that it is compatible. Neither of these CAB's will work on ANY device with Precooked kaiser styles. It will work with schaps's ROMs and others like that that have not gone for the Kaiser style as standard.

I think you need to calm down!!

@Pawel062: Thanks :) Most importantly i was giving them the chance to do it before someone ripped them both off, which is going to happen at some point, by someone (and schen, before you have a go at me, it wont be me doing it to get up your nose!!)

@schen: isnt it funny how someone else thinks the same, and understands my point!!!
Bennec,

You really have to read the first post again.....The README even there in the Zipped Cab. Only then you wil realize that you are shouting for NO REASON

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Green key issue