6-11-11 Ti-X EVOLUTION GingerBread OTA Based 4.24

Search This thread

dc13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
I add the next version info before i release it just so people know what will be changing next update. PLEASE everyone stop PMing, Posting comments about why you cant download the latest update. This is being posted on every rom I make on every site I use Not just here.

If you phone dies I'm not responsible.
If it runs off with ur daughter or wife cause its GingerBread and it knows its a pimp its not on me.
Maybe you should of asked it how to be so pimp like and try to follow its teachings.​

ABOUT
Here is my first rom in a few weeks that I did by my self. thought it was time to do something as a base. Nothing has been changed looks wise its fully STOCK. I will be adding things to it. This is a updated base for any user or dev. just give thanks where its needed. If things are changed it will be in the CHANGE LOG. as I make fixes to keep notes I will update my change log cause my work takes about 2weeks.

For those that have the voicemail bug. Its fited here is how.
Go to settings.
Then call.
Next clear voicemail even if u cant or dont need to.
Then go back to settings
Then aplications
Then manage apps
Select all
Scroll down to voicemail
Then clear data.

Now call ur phone and leave a voicemail and it should work.

V2 coming soon
4.24 OTA BASE
same optimizes used on 4.22
updated gapps and sprint apps
dalvic to 42mb
google talk with video support.
!this is a stock rom ment to b a base no themes have been edited!

V1.3
Optimized even more
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.3 Bare
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.3

V1.2
Added Wireless N
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.2 Bare
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.2

V1.1
Fixed Skype FC
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.1 Bare
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.1

V1
STOCK ROM NOTHING REMOVED JUST OPTIMIZED and nothing was changed looks wise
Updated all apps
Optimized DC13 way
Dalvic Cache bumped up to 42MB its a BEAST!!!!! (it is a lot but I swear you will not have any lag at all. 38MB works amazing on the Evo Shift Port so I tried that but had a little so bumped it to 42 and I cant lag this thing)
ODEXED
Google Talk with Video
ADDED : File Explorer
Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1

Working
Everything

Broken
nothing

Last edited:

VinceOB

Jul 31, 2009
I swear people cant read threads anymore...Whats the point of screenshots? It says, and I quote "STOCK ROM NOTHING REMOVED JUST OPTIMIZED". You want to know what it looks like download it and install it.

DC,
Good to see you on the EVO. I know you've been on the EVO for quite some time. Ive used your Sammy Moment roms and they are great!

ycats

Feb 27, 2007
Nolensville, Tennessee
understood, however, just about all the roms people have posted, they do everyone a favor by showing screenshots..............I don't think I've downloaded a rom that doesn't show screenshots in their respective thread.

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
I updated the OP to give a better sense of how things are in this rom enjoy. Ok well im out filming for a biking video im doing so enjoy.

danman132x

Apr 9, 2010
Probably going to use this ROM for a lil until some new ones come out. Does this one have the LED notification light working?

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
everything works guy everything leds to brightness on nova screens as i not have a 003 with a nova screen and a 003 with out one both work.

S

sirmx

Some of the most popular ROMs don't have screenshots. CM7, for one, comes to mind.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I add the next version info before i release it just so people know what will be changing next update. PLEASE everyone stop PMing, Posting comments about why you cant download the latest update. This is being posted on every rom I make on every site I use Not just here.

If you phone dies I'm not responsible.
    If it runs off with ur daughter or wife cause its GingerBread and it knows its a pimp its not on me.
    Maybe you should of asked it how to be so pimp like and try to follow its teachings.​

ABOUT
    Here is my first rom in a few weeks that I did by my self. thought it was time to do something as a base. Nothing has been changed looks wise its fully STOCK. I will be adding things to it. This is a updated base for any user or dev. just give thanks where its needed. If things are changed it will be in the CHANGE LOG. as I make fixes to keep notes I will update my change log cause my work takes about 2weeks.

For those that have the voicemail bug. Its fited here is how.
    Go to settings.
    Then call.
    Next clear voicemail even if u cant or dont need to.
    Then go back to settings
    Then aplications
    Then manage apps
    Select all
    Scroll down to voicemail
    Then clear data.

Now call ur phone and leave a voicemail and it should work.

V2 coming soon
    4.24 OTA BASE
    same optimizes used on 4.22
    updated gapps and sprint apps
    dalvic to 42mb
    google talk with video support.
    !this is a stock rom ment to b a base no themes have been edited!

V1.3
    Optimized even more
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.3 Bare
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.3

V1.2
    Added Wireless N
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.2 Bare
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.2

V1.1
    Fixed Skype FC
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.1 Bare
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1.1

V1
    STOCK ROM NOTHING REMOVED JUST OPTIMIZED and nothing was changed looks wise
    Updated all apps
    Optimized DC13 way
    Dalvic Cache bumped up to 42MB its a BEAST!!!!! (it is a lot but I swear you will not have any lag at all. 38MB works amazing on the Evo Shift Port so I tried that but had a little so bumped it to 42 and I cant lag this thing)
    ODEXED
    Google Talk with Video
    ADDED : File Explorer
    Ti-X GB Sense OTA V1

Working
    Everything

Broken
    nothing
    in progress just give me time

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Probably going to use this ROM for a lil until some new ones come out. Does this one have the LED notification light working?

i'm booting into recovery as i type, i'll find out and let u know
    No kernels but will have a sbc wheb it comes out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk