[ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean(N7) [All Languages]

Search This thread

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
SlimBeanOP.png
Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
  3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
  4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

Last edited:

androidkid311

Jun 5, 2011
Look who it is lol. Loved the galaxy S2 slim rom :) will keep an eye on this thread :D.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

rredef

May 21, 2012
MilwAukee
I hit the thanks button..but what I really wanted to do is say, this is great! ;)
_ really excited about this one
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: DatDude123

arse87zx

Dec 11, 2011
Great to see you here krarvind. This is my favorite rom on my galaxy s, can't wait to get this installed on my 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

arse87zx

Dec 11, 2011
CM themes can cause force closes and many other issues as this rom is built from source.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

paddycr

Jan 25, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I installed this earlier. Looks a really nice rom with loads of features etc. One problem: the Android keyboard app was not present - the only input method was voice (I don't really fancy shouting out my passwords :p). I tried restoring the keyboard from TiBu but no dice - it would just hang. Is anyone else seeing this or have I done something stoopid? Thanks in advance.

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
I installed this earlier. Looks a really nice rom with loads of features etc. One problem: the Android keyboard app was not present - the only input method was voice (I don't really fancy shouting out my passwords :p). I tried restoring the keyboard from TiBu but no dice - it would just hang. Is anyone else seeing this or have I done something stoopid? Thanks in advance.

You didn't flash common 2.1.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: paddycr

je2345

Mar 2, 2009
Holland
Want to flash but curious if it will work with otg cable and flash drive?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

SimPup

Aug 11, 2009
I have to say I'm shocked so far. Flashed rom about a 2 hours ago and have had 42 min screen on time and battery just now dropped to 99% I was honestly thinking it was stuck on 100%.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    3.0 released

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    2.5 Released. Don't forget to hit thanks button. Donate whenever you can fellas. Cheers
    3.1 released

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    2.9 released.