[Q] <SOLVED>Completely bricked korean ver F320s G2

Search This thread

Seven Winds

Feb 5, 2014
Hey guys , my not so smart friend tryed to be smart and tryed to flash custom rom WITHOUT rooting, and WITHOUT any recovery :highfive:. Long story short the phone is bricked completely. Mainly it stuck in LG logo for a long time and sometimes it actually load the system but crashes after a few secs, again, to LG logo.

Is there any way to root the phone without going into the system( usb debugging etc)?

p.s.
tryed to do factory reset and the result as above.

Thank you in advance guys! :eek:

After 7 hours I found a solution to this insane situation. I never had to recover such a dead phone. No root, no recovery , no backup, no rom on the device. Any way Im proud of myself:)
If someone has the same problem I might be able to help!

Last edited:

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
Hey guys , my not so smart friend tryed to be smart and tryed to flash custom rom WITHOUT rooting, and WITHOUT any recovery :highfive:. Long story short the phone is bricked completely. Mainly it stuck in LG logo for a long time and sometimes it actually load the system but crashes after a few secs, again, to LG logo.

Is there any way to root the phone without going into the system( usb debugging etc)?

p.s.
tryed to do factory reset and the result as above.

Thank you in advance guys! :eek:

....how did he flash it without recovery? what a dummy...Its bricked... he deserve a $500 brick

U can try to use LG flash tool to fix but I doubt its gonna work, but hey suprise me.

Seven Winds

Feb 5, 2014
....how did he flash it without recovery? what a dummy...Its bricked... he deserve a $500 brick

U can try to use LG flash tool to fix but I doubt its gonna work, but hey suprise me.

Yeah, I told him to wait for my help (not that im a pro,but i had some experience rooting and installing roms on htc sensation and now on my galaxy 4)..

Any way, as we speak I am downloading stock rom and will try to use the flash tool but Im really doubtfull It will work as well.

Thank you for the answer!

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
Yeah, I told him to wait for my help (not that im a pro,but i had some experience rooting and installing roms on htc sensation and now on my galaxy 4)..

Any way, as we speak I am downloading stock rom and will try to use the flash tool but Im really doubtfull It will work as well.

Thank you for the answer!

does the computer recognize the phone at all?

Seven Winds

Feb 5, 2014
does the computer recognize the phone at all?

After installing the driver, when the phone is powered off, no. When the phone turn on, no. When the operating system turns on, I dont know, not enough time (phone restarts after a few secs).

I do hear the indication sound from windows that something is connected but nothing turns up..

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
After installing the driver, when the phone is powered off, no. When the phone turn on, no. When the operating system turns on, I dont know, not enough time (phone restarts after a few secs).

I do hear the indication sound from windows that something is connected but nothing turns up..

lol I think its good as bricked.

Seven Winds

Feb 5, 2014
lol I think its good as bricked.

I did it! wow, took 7 hours ! :victory:

Just so you know how :

1. Need to be in fastboot mode
2.Do like in this thread with the CMDhttp://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477595
3. Then basicly follow the steps here http://choimobile.vn/threads/huong-dan-cuu-soft-brick-lg-g2-f320s-l-k.12932.html
4. Whats important though I think is turn off your computers internet connection, dont know why, but it will fail otherwise.

Seven Winds

Feb 5, 2014
Step By step

After you collect those DLL & TOT files, here's step by step :
1. Disconnect any internet connection
2. Set the computer time before Juli 15th, 2012 ( I set March 1st, 2012)
3. Double click LG Flashtool. Username, password, and Registration key are on the link #1 post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2396048
4. Insert DLL file in DLL column. Browse to where you put the DLL file.
5. Insert TOT file in Software column. Browse to where you put the TOT file.
6. Click OK
7. Click the GEAR icon, set only port #1 that ticked. Other ports are UNTICKED. Click OK.
8. Press & hold volume UP , while connecting the USB cable to your computer (set to DOWNLOAD MODE). Until the phone shows "DOWNLOAD MODE" on the center of the screen.
9. Open System Properties. Device manager ->Set COM port for LG Handset using port 41.
10. Click Arrow Right in LG Flashtool, disconnect USB cable for 5 seconds. Reconnect USB cable.
11. The FLASH process in progress, wait for 600 seconds and shows green background say "PASS".(In my case at around 86% The phone already worked, the flashtool still did his thing and failed at 90 something percent.Doesnt metter because phone works)
12. Disconnect USB cable and close the LG Flashtool application.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Step By step

After you collect those DLL & TOT files, here's step by step :
    1. Disconnect any internet connection
    2. Set the computer time before Juli 15th, 2012 ( I set March 1st, 2012)
    3. Double click LG Flashtool. Username, password, and Registration key are on the link #1 post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2396048
    4. Insert DLL file in DLL column. Browse to where you put the DLL file.
    5. Insert TOT file in Software column. Browse to where you put the TOT file.
    6. Click OK
    7. Click the GEAR icon, set only port #1 that ticked. Other ports are UNTICKED. Click OK.
    8. Press & hold volume UP , while connecting the USB cable to your computer (set to DOWNLOAD MODE). Until the phone shows "DOWNLOAD MODE" on the center of the screen.
    9. Open System Properties. Device manager ->Set COM port for LG Handset using port 41.
    10. Click Arrow Right in LG Flashtool, disconnect USB cable for 5 seconds. Reconnect USB cable.
    11. The FLASH process in progress, wait for 600 seconds and shows green background say "PASS".(In my case at around 86% The phone already worked, the flashtool still did his thing and failed at 90 something percent.Doesnt metter because phone works)
    12. Disconnect USB cable and close the LG Flashtool application.