[Q] New AT&T OTA KitKat Update fails at 27%!

Search This thread

ibex333

Aug 7, 2011
I cant upgrade my Note 3. Fails every time at 27%. I am 100% positive it was never rooted or modified in any way.

Is there a fix?

ibex333

Aug 7, 2011
Better off reading Here on the ATT Note forum. Chances are your issue has or is being addressed.

But I am on the note forum....

Your OTA update could also be 4.3. It likely is nothing to do with knox, i get that message all the time and im unrooted, no mods, knox 0x0.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I thought ATT released KitKat OTA update for Note 3? Besides, I first got the notification around the same time they announced it. In the past all updates worked fine. This is the first one that fails.

Last edited:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
But I am on the note forum....

I thought ATT released KitKat OTA update for Note 3? Besides, I first got the notification around the same time they announced it. In the past all updates worked fine. This is the first one that fails.

There's different sections on XDA this is the Note 3 sub section, then there's the VERIZON sub section then SPRINT and ATT. I linked you directly to the ATT subsection, which contains info for the ATT model as its completely different to the N9005 and N900.

Your model is N900A. If you use firmware from here or get stuck we can't help you as we aren't familiar with ATT model.

Sent from my ZX Spectrum +2 via an app or something..