23977915296581387964.png

43731627764760492261.png

Can you Post the wallpaper please

Xstarz

Jul 29, 2009
zottegem
Made some little changes for today.
just loving my new sun etc :p

edit: i have one question, don't know if its posible i have one thing i would like to have transparant. where normal your operator text is. i have this area that is not fully transparent hope you guys see what i mean? is there a cab for this?

Attachments

• 2010-05-26_10-37-44-.jpg
    2010-05-26_10-37-44-.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

cd78

Oct 22, 2008
Made some little changes for today.
just loving my new sun etc :p

edit: i have one question, don't know if its posible i have one thing i would like to have transparant. where normal your operator text is. i have this area that is not fully transparent hope you guys see what i mean? is there a cab for this?

Look for transparent top curtain cab ;)

niteowl360

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2008
Hd2 fifa worldcup 2010 background

Coming from the host nation, South Africa, the time is appropriate to create this background.

Looks really nice on screen (pity about the 'grainy' screenshot.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rat_2665

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2010
Can you give me your Lockscreen Cab file this is Perfekt for me.

Hm, this is the normal CHT-Windows-Lockscreen (modded with diniks elements) with my analog clock and an edited cht notification cab (also in Diniks style). For the latter you can use the cab in Dinik's Anastasia theme thread. I asked him, he will make a cab in his taskbar style for the notification and for his lockscreen himself, so you have to wait or to mode it privatly ;). The clock I will post in the near future.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png