[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BrumBrum74

Dec 19, 2006
You need to make sure your flashing the PH98IMG-new-sense1.5 in BAMF's Android File host.. I had the same problem.. I'm sure your just overlooking it....

Not possible to download v0.8. Can download the PH98IMG file.

So flash the v.0.8 when I have downloaded it, then renake the PH98IMG file to PH98IMG.zip and flash in fastboot and then start up to get wi-fi working fine?

Reactions: Poolman1

silverxbv2

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 28, 2010
New base? I didn't know there was another sense 3.x leak.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

tpulu

Jun 2, 2010
I know someone mentioned it earlier, but I'm confirming it... I have the 3.8 battery, and it just charged to 100! Thanks new kernel! lol my charging light hasn't been green in weeks. Great work as always JoelZ!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Poolman1

Jan 16, 2012
So flash the v.0.8 when I have downloaded it, then renake the PH98IMG file to PH98IMG.zip and flash in fastboot and then start up to get wi-fi working fine?

Thanks BrumBrum74! This was the first directions that made perfect since, and it worked. Thanks so much for making it easy.

danutzz

Mar 24, 2011
Chicago
Anyone having a problem downloading? go to the directory listing and click the file, it just reloads the page and doesn't download. Tried from my phone and desktop so i don't think it's a browser issue?

Is the site down? anyone have a mirror?

dlsolo

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Anyone having a problem downloading? go to the directory listing and click the file, it just reloads the page and doesn't download. Tried from my phone and desktop so i don't think it's a browser issue?

Is the site down? anyone have a mirror?

Once you get here --> http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Rezound_Developers/Joel/ROMS/BAMFICSRELEASES/

right click on 08 and copy the link. Then past it into a new browser window or tab and it should start downloading.

Reactions: danutzz

Easton999GS

Aug 31, 2010
The battery life on this rom since the new base 0.8 update is absolutely insane. I have an extended battery but have moderate use and am on 3.5 hours and still above 92 percent. on 0.7 id be at 70% by now with the same exact use

Hag77

Feb 28, 2011
So it looks like this is worth goin from .7 to .8 eh? Dang I guess I'll have to go for it- and by the time I've reloaded my apps, .9 will be ready or the Sense 4 version!! Good probs to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA