Bricked phone plz help

Search This thread

harry92008

Jun 18, 2012
Realme X7 Max 5G
Hi All,

I was on Omni Rom 4.4.2. today I downloaded CM Nightly 10.2. Placed it on the SD card..rebooted into recovery. Wiped data, cache everything and then ran the CM ROM file to install from zip.I got a warning that said installation failed. Now i don't have any ROM as i did a full wipe. When i try to mount USB storage..nothing happens. I have TeamWIn recovery. I don't knwo what to do now. Please help.

forest1971

Apr 3, 2012
Hi All,

I was on Omni Rom 4.4.2. today I downloaded CM Nightly 10.2. Placed it on the SD card..rebooted into recovery. Wiped data, cache everything and then ran the CM ROM file to install from zip.I got a warning that said installation failed. Now i don't have any ROM as i did a full wipe. When i try to mount USB storage..nothing happens. I have TeamWIn recovery. I don't knwo what to do now. Please help.

If you have an sd card it will be easier. Just load a working rom in it using computer. Otherwise, there seems to be a sideload option in twrp, but i have not tried.

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
If you have an sd card it will be easier. Just load a working rom in it using computer. Otherwise, there seems to be a sideload option in twrp, but i have not tried.
Sideloading is simple
go to advanced settings and enable sideload.
connect phone to pc and open command prompt.
run command
adb sideload "name of zip"
this should install the zip... may be the CM10.2 you downloaded was a bad zip. download again and match md5.

Reactions: forest1971

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sideloading is simple
    go to advanced settings and enable sideload.
    connect phone to pc and open command prompt.
    run command
    adb sideload "name of zip"
    this should install the zip... may be the CM10.2 you downloaded was a bad zip. download again and match md5.