|ROM|6.5|19/9| AHEN R6l |23052|MANILA 2.1/Tachi Dialer/XDAUC| - Download Now

What more you like??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

r04d5t3r

Nov 7, 2007
Mr. Makk,

I'm interested on your ROM as it stated in the first post, it's Touch pro based, not Fuze based.. :D Hopefully your ROM has a good battery life... I'm gonna try it out.. :)

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
Mr. Makk,

I'm interested on your ROM as it stated in the first post, it's Touch pro based, not Fuze based.. :D Hopefully your ROM has a good battery life... I'm gonna try it out.. :)

battery is good but some people reporting that new phone canvas eats battery. lets see.

and due to bad weather, the network lines are down. so not able to upload.

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto

Attachments

• StartMenu_Selection.png
    StartMenu_Selection.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 42

r04d5t3r

Nov 7, 2007
Just flashed the ROM an hour ago. Here's some review from me:

- I like the boot screen :)
- Start menu icons are neat. In landscape mode, the white rectangle thing seems off position a little bit. :)
- I can't sync via ActiveSync to PC. :( Can I get it working?
- I thought there will be TF3D2, but i couldn't find it. :D

Anyway, great work Mr. Makk.. Thanks. :D

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
Just flashed the ROM an hour ago. Here's some review from me:

- I like the boot screen :)
- Start menu icons are neat. In landscape mode, the white rectangle thing seems off position a little bit. :)
- I can't sync via ActiveSync to PC. :( Can I get it working?
- I thought there will be TF3D2, but i couldn't find it. :D

Anyway, great work Mr. Makk.. Thanks. :D

i preffered keeping it as bugfree possible thats why did not add manilla. as soon as the final version is out, i'll include it in the rom.
and active sync works fine with me. yest i was on xp and it was syncing fine, n today i installed vista and still its working fine.

phantomy2g

Jul 3, 2008
ATT BASE

sounds like and looks like you got a good thing going here. I look for stability and like how ur roms looking. I would definately like an ATT Base rom so I can flash my device :)

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
sounds like and looks like you got a good thing going here. I look for stability and like how ur roms looking. I would definately like an ATT Base rom so I can flash my device :)

hi. i dont have att so donot know the diff bet att and touch pro except for the keyboard. so if any1 of you could help me knowing what all specific i need for att, then i would certainly create a seperate att rom.

dander88

Apr 1, 2007
Would like to see the PTT button assigned to make the cam start.. I could be retarded and just not seeing it..

Other than that looks good so far - just flashed so i will let you know if I find anything else

nic2mit

May 24, 2007
Best Graphic Work!!
It looks great and It works great as well.
However, like previous user, Exchange 2003 Wireless Active Sync does not work with this ROM.
Other than that, this rom is a keeper.

Thanks.

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
Best Graphic Work!!
It looks great and It works great as well.
However, like previous user, Exchange 2003 Wireless Active Sync does not work with this ROM.
Other than that, this rom is a keeper.

Thanks.

a stupid question coming from the chef, whats this wireless exchange server active sync. i just use the usual active sync on my comp using windows mobile center. if anyone of you can get a solution to this then i'll b eager to add.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLease answer the problem about the Synchronization...
    I just downloaded R6j, and it works great so far. I have been messing with it for little over an hour, setting it up how i want, etc. The one thing I noticed, that I did not care for, was the lack of ringtones. Not necessarily the lack of ringtones, but the lack of the generic FUZE rings. Is there any way I can get the generic rings back on the phone?

EDIT: Also, when texting, how do I get my sent messages to show up in the conversation?