MOAR 9.0 no wifi no data

Search This thread

gs3-learning

Jan 13, 2014
Hello. I have saferoot'ed and safestrap'ed my SCH i535. I then flashed MOAR rom on a separate partition and launched MOAR 9.0! Now the problem is that I cannot get WIFI to work. My data doesn't work either, since I am using an AT&T sim in a VZW phone. I can get the data to work on stock rom. Anyone else having these issues? Any suggestion?

gs3-learning

Jan 13, 2014
Hello. I have saferoot'ed and safestrap'ed my SCH i535. I then flashed MOAR rom on a separate partition and launched MOAR 9.0! Now the problem is that I cannot get WIFI to work. My data doesn't work either, since I am using an AT&T sim in a VZW phone. I can get the data to work on stock rom. Anyone else having these issues? Any suggestion?

OK. I have the data working, it had mistyped my APN :). However I still don't have WIFI. Anyone else having this issue?

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
Badusername,

I don't quiet follow. How do you flash kernel modules? Can you point me in the right direction, BTW I followed the link here

In the safestrap thread there are kernel modules you need to flash following every rom installation, you flash them after each rom installation on the new slot. If you don't wifi won't work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: gs3-learning

gs3-learning

Jan 13, 2014
I re-read the safestrap post again and found that I missed the step you mentioned! Thanks for the clarification. Is there anything I can do to get my VZW phone get faster data speeds. Using Ookla, I get ~0.14Mbps download and 0.10 upload speeds. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Badusername,

I don't quiet follow. How do you flash kernel modules? Can you point me in the right direction, BTW I followed the link here

In the safestrap thread there are kernel modules you need to flash following every rom installation, you flash them after each rom installation on the new slot. If you don't wifi won't work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2