Any new TouchWiz Roms in the works?

Search This thread

deviouskind

Feb 17, 2013
Baltimore
I know its doubtful because everone is moving to other devices but it sucks that I check the forum everyday looking for something special to install but its the same ole same ole threads :( I appreciate all devs that were here and still rockin. Thanks guys! Just wish there was something new.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I know its doubtful because everone is moving to other devices but it sucks that I check the forum everyday looking for something special to install but its the same ole same ole threads :( I appreciate all devs that were here and still rockin. Thanks guys! Just wish there was something new.

Really? Nothing here like a custom 4.4.2 touchwiz running S5 apps and has the N3 features? Hard to believe no one here on xda would make a cool rom like that. Guess it is time for a new device.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

deviouskind

Feb 17, 2013
Baltimore
Which are you referring to? I only see 4.3 and all 4.4.2 are aokp/aosp... I only prefer touchwiz because of the features and sound is crazy loud on speaker.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Which are you referring to? I only see 4.3 and all 4.4.2 are aokp/aosp... I only prefer touchwiz because of the features and sound is crazy loud on speaker.

How about looking at the one with my name. Lol! Sorry I am just teasing. Community rom NE2

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
This!

Currently best rom out there my daily driver and too bad for sprint, because I have no reason to upgrade when my note 2 feels like a new phone already

Thank you. There will be others later that will be even better. Hope to keep the N2 going long as possible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Really? Nothing here like a custom 4.4.2 touchwiz running S5 apps and has the N3 features? Hard to believe no one here on xda would make a cool rom like that. Guess it is time for a new device.

This!

Currently best rom out there my daily driver and too bad for sprint, because I have no reason to upgrade when my note 2 feels like a new phone already

Thank you. There will be others later that will be even better. Hope to keep the N2 going long as possible.