Skyrocket + ghost armor = happiness

Search This thread

Kohawk09

May 17, 2008
Iowa
Anyone noticing a slight discoloration of their ghost armor? Prolly only noticeable on the white skyrocket... bit disappointing in just about a month its already starting to get a yellowish tint to it. Don't think I can stand keeping it on....

GAMacky

Nov 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
Anyone noticing a slight discoloration of their ghost armor? Prolly only noticeable on the white skyrocket... bit disappointing in just about a month its already starting to get a yellowish tint to it. Don't think I can stand keeping it on....

I have another layer of skin on top of the clear ghost armor, so I don't see discoloration on mine.

sigaiser

May 24, 2011
Well, I got the the gun metal carbon version and can say I will continue to be a customer. I'm very happy with the fit and finish of the final product. And the backing of a lifetime warranty leaves me worry free.

If you are on the fence about this product, I can 100% recommend it. For what my opinion is worth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Haxel

Feb 22, 2010
Previous conversation (and search) about the i727 and gorilla glass...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1345093&page=2

Basically in a nut-shell, its not "official" gorilla glass. It's created by Samsung using the same tech, but Samsung produced. Good, bad, or indifferent, its not necessarily inferior. May also boil down to quality control issues.

Firedcylinder

Feb 29, 2012
My ghost armor is starting to peel pretty badly along one side. Going to get it replaced tomorrow but I think I'm going back to my defender if this happens again.

stepheng

Dec 7, 2011
Quoting to add that the kiosk I went to replaced both side pieces free of charge. I may be sticking with this longer.

Lol yeah that's part of the lifetime warranty that means if it gets scratched, tore, or starts peeling as long as you have the ghost armor that's is ****ed up they will replace it for free hence "lifetime warranty" "scratch proof"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Firedcylinder

Feb 29, 2012
Lol yeah that's part of the lifetime warranty that means if it gets scratched, tore, or starts peeling as long as you have the ghost armor that's is ****ed up they will replace it for free hence "lifetime warranty" "scratch proof"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Actually the warranty covers the parts, not the installation. You still have to pay the $5 installation fee. The guy hooked me up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to ghost-armor.com and click on locations. Put in your zip code and it'll pull up the closest ones to you.

This wrap cost me 40$, but they have carbon fiber wraps and such that cost 45$. It includes the screen. The dude told me that if i just wanted to do the back without the screen its only $20.

And its held on with adhesive. They use a special box to put it on. Its really cool. If you get it done, definitely watch them!
    I just visited my local ghost armor kiosk and had them wrap my phone. I got the matte finish on this puppy. Say hello to the perfect fit, and goodbye to those darn glossy/slippery edges.

Now I'm not constantly whipping the back of my phone every half hour :) check it out below! $40 later:

Here are some white carbon fiber pictures