Search This thread

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
I guess this is where my confusion and problems come from. I cant find a system folder on the root of my sd card. am i looking in the wrong place? iv looked using es and hooked up to my pc.

open es and hit the star(favorites) in the upper left corner should bring a pop up that has a house, a cell, and two folders hit the cell then scroll to system then to customize then you should see resources(is where boot goes as well as sound if enabled), and CID(has the default.xml)

dbenney

Jan 17, 2012
open es and hit the star(favorites) in the upper left corner should bring a pop up that has a house, a cell, and two folders hit the cell then scroll to system then to customize then you should see resources(is where boot goes as well as sound if enabled), and CID(has the default.xml)

FOUND IT! thanks for being so patient and helpful. i am new to modding and rooting stuff and am still trying to learn.
Thanks again bro.

Jhiginson

Feb 8, 2012
Hey Kiisu, is there any possible way you could make a Marines boot animation thats compatible with the Evo 4G? I've been looking around for one but cant seem to find it

xnofear 210x

Mar 10, 2011
i am trying to slow down my bootani but when i change the f\s it only goes black. any idea as to why it does that?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

also my bootani is the bf3 with the static sound at the beguining and is set to 30. i have tried 15 20 25 and nothing

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

there is an app that install the audio script for u and then gives u the option to import the audio and i guess it renames it to what it is supposed to be

thatb1tch

Feb 20, 2012
Omaha,NE
This is a bootanimation I found on sdx ,
dnc30j.gif
I can't get it to work on my evo so I don't know if it only works on specific devices or what..anyways is there anybody with spare time to get this for me only change the letters to hot pink? Or if you could do a hot pink letters on black flying in and out that says sicker than your average ***** ... I'd really appreciate it thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
This is a bootanimation I found on sdx ,
dnc30j.gif
I can't get it to work on my evo so I don't know if it only works on specific devices or what..anyways is there anybody with spare time to get this for me only change the letters to hot pink? Or if you could do a hot pink letters on black flying in and out that says sicker than your average ***** ... I'd really appreciate it thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

here you go.
its the actual zip file so just use a file manager to rename(if you have to), or just copy and paste into your default bootanimation location.
changing the color of the text is proving a bit challenging for me atm. sorry

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    290.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image_003.jpg
    image_003.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

powderman5000

May 18, 2012
boot animation problem

Guys
I tried to make the attached boot animation but I get a black/blank screen when I load it. Anyone care to take a look?

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

Top Liked Posts