15 toogles and percetage battery(Updated15May)

Search This thread

umarian

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Here mans is a systemUi with 15 toogles and percentage battery looks at xperia s;instal with CWM and is for only ICS.Many thans for member:" muzontnt"
I made a new mod "honeycomb" and "rectangular" is a flashzip use CWM

Attachments

• SystemUI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 359
  • shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,867
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,546
  • honeycomb.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 896
  • rectangle.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:

vvvvv5

Jan 28, 2012
Nice but will this work on Rooted GB .62? Cos i really really want the Battery indicator. :(

To change battery indicator in GB you can use ROM Toolbox....there is a lite version of it, hope in that you're alloud to change icons as I've pro version and in that I was able to change all icons on my GB..... ;)
It worked great in GB so you can also go for it's pro version....but it's currently not fully supported on ISC :(

gfrancoo

May 7, 2012
Vigan City
To change battery indicator in GB you can use ROM Toolbox....there is a lite version of it, hope in that you're alloud to change icons as I've pro version and in that I was able to change all icons on my GB..... ;)
It worked great in GB so you can also go for it's pro version....but it's currently not fully supported on ISC :(

Thanks mate. Im now downloading the Lite version, then if i can't change it, Im going in Pro. :p

deneils

Mar 18, 2012
Here mans is a systemUi with 15 toogles and percentage battery looks at xperia s;instal with CWM and is for only ICS.Many thans for member:" muzontnt"

Wow, i very want it!
However,i prefer to cover the systemui.apk so i could change it in case of bad happened.

could you please kindly to upload this systemUi.apk with 15 toogles and percentage battery?? thanks in advance.

Shiva_win

Mar 29, 2012
Pls also create a button for Bluetooth discoverable. It always makes me to go inside and make it discovers

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Akeeef2k6

Feb 24, 2010
How to?

How would I install this? Can somebody offer a step by step guide?

My phone is rooted but locked bootloader.

Is there an easy way to get the toggles and the battery percentage indicator?

Details about my device:
Model number: LT18i
Android 4.0.3
Build number: 4.1.A.0.562

How would I install this? Can somebody offer a step by step guide?

My phone is rooted but locked bootloader.

Is there an easy way to get the toggles and the battery percentage indicator?

Details about my device:
Model number: LT18i
Android 4.0.3
Build number: 4.1.A.0.562

do you realy read the OP?
this is standing in it:
instal with CWM and is for only ICS

so with cwm you must install it ;)

Akeeef2k6

Feb 24, 2010
Could you please give a short explanation how I would have to install it with CWM.

I installed CWM on my device now.

Thank you!

yuvarajkarthick3

Jul 21, 2012
I installed honeycomb in my ics 4.1.A.0.562. The battery icon changes in status bar. But quick panel was not coming.... Help me????????????

The Storm Chaser

Jul 20, 2012
Biñan

Hello! I used the systemui.zip you uploaded to resolve the issue i had with one of the custom battery icon i tried yesterday and it worked! unfortunately though, the time is displaying weird characters.
This is what is displayed:
%-|:%8%^p

What could be the problem and the possible solution? Thanks anyways!

umarian

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Hello! I used the systemui.zip you uploaded to resolve the issue i had with one of the custom battery icon i tried yesterday and it worked! unfortunately though, the time is displaying weird characters.

Try this:in CWM wipe data cache,wipe dalvik cache and wipe battery stats and then instal.

jasonwsc

Sep 6, 2010
Singapore

Change your time format to 24hr in settings. Should work fine.

Reactions: umarian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Change your time format to 24hr in settings. Should work fine.