Best Glass Screen Protector

Which Glass Screen Protector is Best

• Total voters
Search This thread

djnarcotics

Dec 20, 2010
seen another thread but was impossible to know which one people really liked gonna make it a voting thread if i missed any products send me a pm and ill add them in i tried iloome and i loved the feel of the protector just hate that its not cut to fit precisely has to be placed perfectly

Last edited:

iamwrong

Oct 8, 2013
Hongkong
Many kinds of glass screen protectors are made in china and they are different,do not choose the cheaper one, they are worse than normal protectors

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk

sp33dsk8

Jun 25, 2010
Untested

Currently I'm using the iLoome Flex 8H
amazon dotcom/gp/product/B00F4AT5Q6/[/url]

With the Spigen Slim Armor
amazon dotcom/gp/product/B00ELMXZSC/

They work well together but in the event of a crash I have no idea the protection they will give. However I can say they feel very nice together. The iLoome feels like real glass, the only thing that has bothered me even a little about the iLoome is the height... It's thin but you can feel the edges they are sharp when you rub your finger across them.. not cut your finger sharp but just there's glass there sharp. As for the case my only issue is the rubber around the screen doesn't come but a half a mm off the glass so if you dropped it... well it'd probably be about like this
utube dotcom/watch?v=MyI0Ge9cnqI

But I'm not gonna test it. Time will tell.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

BTW that iLoome 8H is currently only $17 where it's normally $30.

When I put mine on twice I had it off center/ over the rounded edge and I was able to lift it with tape and recenter it with no bubbles or dust getting under. Love it!

naturecannon

Oct 27, 2007
Portland Oregon
Currently using Mime Ghost Glass with a Ballistic SG1233-A065 Shell Gel

Screen coverage between the 2 is near perfect (Ballistic face lip and screen coverage). Very small space betweeen the two but good enough for me with my rough trade and lifestyle. Quick pic below, Note I installed SP slightly off center

Mime Customer Service is awesome. Packaging is great and you get a large screen protector like sticky prep pad to pull all dust etc.. off screen before Glass SP install.

I have had mime in the past for my HTCone and a I purchased one for my son also_Once the SP install failed when installing on my HTCone, was my very first time installing (My faullt rushing) and mime replaced it free of charge no questions asked. I also cracked the SP at work and mime replaced the SP at 40-50% off original price. Dont remember if it was 40 or 50% percent but fair deal either way in my opinion. Before I traded in my One for the LG G2 I had the Mime on for 2 months with zero issues. Mime was the Top SP of choice over in the HTCone forum for durability, feel, looks and Customer service, keep in mind the HTCone was/is a very hot phone with many users participating in the HTCONE XDA accessory forums speaking highly of mime. I am another vouching for Mime, great Glass SP for sure.

I also have the LG WCP-300 Wireless Charging Pad and it works awesome charging with the Ballistic case on. I know a bit off topic but these three items are top notch additions to the G2 in my opinion!! :good:

Attachments

• SAM_0108.jpg
    SAM_0108.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 633
  • SAM_0105.jpg
    SAM_0105.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 612
  • SAM_0093.jpg
    SAM_0093.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 559
  • SAM_0131.jpg
    SAM_0131.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 561
  • SAM_0128.jpg
    SAM_0128.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:

Ryoma1337

Jan 18, 2014
I've mentioned this in a few other threads as well, but you need to be dead accurate to install the iloome, which is extremely hard. I have it and installed it a little off so it does not cover the entire light up display portion and looks weird. I wouldn't really recommend it due to the fact that you need a surgeon's precision.

Another SP that seems to work out well is the Panzer Glass, but people are having trouble getting it in the states.

jose_k

Jan 9, 2014
I am using the Panzer Glass screen protector with Trident Cyclops case.

I am very happy with both of them !! :D

jmallen3

Dec 23, 2010
I am searching for a good Glass Screen Protector that will cover the entire screen or as most as possible. I have read that iloome is not doing that, so i am trying to find another one.

Any user of the Panzer Glass or the SNP Glass Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For LG G2 to help on this? Or another glass screen protector to cover good the display?

somnambulator

Sep 21, 2010
perfect timing! just got a G2 and been researching accessories all week. just received diztronic clear tpu case yesterday and car mount arriving this weekend. However, I've never been more conflicted about putting a SP on a phone before! The feel of the G2 is unmatched! I've never felt a phone screen so smooth...it's hard for me to want to cover it up, but I also know I'll need to if I want to keep it scratch-free. Which SP feels the most like the glass on the phone?

fULL_

Sep 12, 2012
I am searching for a good Glass Screen Protector that will cover the entire screen or as most as possible. I have read that iloome is not doing that, so i am trying to find another one.

Any user of the Panzer Glass or the SNP Glass Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For LG G2 to help on this? Or another glass screen protector to cover good the display?

No Tempered glass protector can cover the entire screen since the curved edges. Im using the glass-m and that protects the entire DISPLAY area, not from edge to edge at screen tho. At first i thought this would suck but you dont think of it really.