Galaxy Note II - India

Search This thread

HellRa1SeR

Dec 20, 2010
New Delhi
is smart's (operator) sim ? i never heard in bangalore :)

Smart is a operator. I dont know if it is present in bangalore. Also reliance has a pretty good plan in my state. Plan cost 536/-
Validity - 90 days
Data - 5GB
Speed is awesome. I usually get more than 1MBPS

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

The Reliance GSM is called Smart in Odisha. Lots of Service providers do this kind of stuff there. Like S-tel which got shut down by TRAI(Telecom authority) because of the same reason.

kmysore

Jan 8, 2013
Bangalore
I have been facing a strange issue on my Note 2. For the third time in 2 days, all my text messages got automatically deleted. On each occasion, I was able to get the messages back by rebooting the device. Any idea what's happening? :confused:

Edit: My phone is completely stock, unrooted. I am using GoSMS Pro with Windows 8 launcher.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Mandeep148

May 10, 2012
Ludhiana
Anybody have link of latest Note 2 (MB2) Indian "INU" firmware? Except Hotfile link?

ipsuvedi

Feb 9, 2012
Mumbai
Hi, Please can any one tell that how is Hindi support in Note 2, does it have hindi lang option or we have to choose it with other apps like More Local 2..???
I have read that it was realeasing in india with Indic Languages like Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, Guj etc...but not noticed yet ...i am going to buy this device soon..please give above detail to help me..Thanks In Advance:thumbup::D

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium

benzmar

Nov 21, 2010
Install SwiftKey keyboard. Look at their blog. It's amazing app. I'm using it. It has Hindi too.

iampunX

Sep 2, 2012
Calicut
www.twitter.com
I have been facing a strange issue on my Note 2. For the third time in 2 days, all my text messages got automatically deleted. On each occasion, I was able to get the messages back by rebooting the device. Any idea what's happening? :confused:

Edit: My phone is completely stock, unrooted. I am using GoSMS Pro with Windows 8 launcher.

I've faced a similar problem with my call log. Did a cache wipe and that had sorted out the problem for me. Don't know if it would work in your case but there's definitely no harm in trying. Cheers.

Reactions: kmysore

Tapur007

Sep 28, 2011
That's weird ¡

Messages > Settings > General Settings,
Check if the delete old messages option is selected. & what is the value set to?

Sent from my GT-N7100

Reactions: kmysore

kmysore

Jan 8, 2013
Bangalore
I've faced a similar problem with my call log. Did a cache wipe and that had sorted out the problem for me. Don't know if it would work in your case but there's definitely no harm in trying. Cheers.

That's weird ¡

Messages > Settings > General Settings,
Check if the delete old messages option is selected. & what is the value set to?

Sent from my GT-N7100

Thanks. I figured out that it's an issue with the launcher. I read all the reviews for the launcher in Playstore and found that a few others have also reported the same problem.

iampunX

Sep 2, 2012
Calicut
www.twitter.com
Thanks. I figured out that it's an issue with the launcher. I read all the reviews for the launcher in Playstore and found that a few others have also reported the same problem.

Problem with launcher? Woah! Never expected that. Glad that it got sorted out. Cheers.

azeter

Jan 14, 2005
The most ultimate handset I have ever used till date total value for mone

Way to go samsung !!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

shethsa

Dec 23, 2010
Mumbai
The ultimate irony : my colleague reading the Steve Jobs biography on his note 2!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

nidhish91

Feb 12, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Guys please suggest a good 32gb sd card for note2. Flipkart links preferred. I heard some sandisk ones dont work good. Let me know which ones do. Thanks

nidhish91

Feb 12, 2011
Google Pixel 5
i have updated to omega v12 with stock kernel...so far fast and no issues ...may be stock kernel is the answer :D

The v12 is amazing. I myself flashed it and I am loving the phone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361278940443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361278940443.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 141
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361279000003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361279000003.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 140

nidhish91

Feb 12, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Not like two thing in omega is blue toggle(Yes, I like Stock Toggle more) and in 4.2 keyboard in which the fancy popup irritates.

My toggles are from sf 3.5.1 with the colours changed from the sf app.
As for the 4.2 keyboard, you have the option to install it or not in aroma installer. I unticked it. Battery life is pretty good on it!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

But I am depressed with one thing on note2.
I purchased original beats solo hd but the sound is not as amazing as on laptop or idevices. Mods dont give that amazing experience.

vinaymonu25

May 30, 2011
take your back up asap

The SanDisk 32gb ultra disk sd card on my note 2 also is getting unmounted automatically and then mounting itself when waking up from deep sleep. ...
Somewhere it was mentioned that this is happening because Tw roms need exfat and aokp roms need fat 32 formats because stock kernel cannot support fat 32 and custom kernels have issues with exfat

So my question is whether anyone on stock rom and stock kernel with exfat sd card having any issues?

scribbled from "the phab" (the note 2 -N7100)

i have faced the same issue and after a week or so my card got corrupted and i lost my complete data.Better take a back up asap to avoid the loss.

KyleDevlin12

Jan 1, 2013
I purchased original beats solo hd but the sound is not as amazing as on laptop or idevices. Mods dont give that amazing experience.

Thats what you get for buying beats :p anyways use noozxoide eizo pro. Hopefully it should solve your problem if you can get a nice eq setting. Helped me :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts