Search This thread

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Raviteja

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Guys someone reported that FM is working in CM9 with an app called spirit. Check the post here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24795558&postcount=24340

Those who wanted FM, try it out. I don't listen to FM anyways.

Edit: Also check this post too incase you are new to able to make it work. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24796776&postcount=24352

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

F**king amazing!!
Wireless FM!!

EDIT: By wireless i mean without earphones

Last edited:
Reactions: Harsha Raj

ano.cresent

Jul 5, 2011
Bangalore
guys I want to flash the official rom as I am visiting SC tomorrow ....
so I can go ahead and flash KL1 ROM directly via Odin and I am done ???
I am on CM9 currently...

ano.cresent

Jul 5, 2011
Bangalore
guys I am getting a bootloop after flashing official KL1 rom ... any help ??

got it .... forgot to wipe after flashing ... working great now

Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Last edited:

h3llboy911

Dec 2, 2011
India
twitter.com
guys I want to flash the official rom as I am visiting SC tomorrow ....
so I can go ahead and flash KL1 ROM directly via Odin and I am done ???
I am on CM9 currently...

I had gone to the samung service center with cm9 installed this Wednesday. :p

Submitted the phone for 5 hours, replaced the SuperAmoled Panel, Mid Frame & Back cover and got back my phone with CM9 still running on it. They are dumb.

Last time I had a problem with the camera which they replaced, I was running a rooted leaked ICS built when ICS wasn't even out. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!