[ROM] 01/21/13 S3licious 4.1.1 I747 BLL1 Google Wallet, 4.2 Camera US Users Only

Search This thread

torred

Dec 17, 2007
Just flashed it.
Looks good so far.

Possible to get Recovery added to the Advanced Power Menu ?

torred

Dec 17, 2007
lol

Goomanager is one of the apps I have and that's what I'll use.

Thanks.

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011
Re: [ROM] 01/18/13 S3licious 4.1.1 I747 BLL1 Google Wallet, 4.2 Camera US Users Only

If I just want the ROM and not g wallet I don't have to download the build prop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
If I just want the ROM and not g wallet I don't have to download the build prop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

The build prop that you download to flash after you activate wallet, is actually the correct build.prop for the phone, so yes you would.
But if you don't want the wallet, just download my other version of this ROM here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101867
And you can flash the 4.2 camera in the "Mods" section of the thread if you want it ;)

Reactions: CYRAXDroid

Micronads

Oct 4, 2010
Kansas City
Re: [ROM] 01/18/13 S3licious 4.1.1 I747 BLL1 Google Wallet, 4.2 Camera US Users Only

Just flashed it.
Looks good so far.

If you use the reboot option in the pull down toggles, it gives you the options and that is how I get into recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Ghstudent

Mar 31, 2012

is there any way to go back to stock theme on this Rom?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

usafle

Nov 8, 2010
Newburgh
Lenovo P11
Wait, I'm supposed to flash that build.prop file too after I install wallet?

Installing the ROM doesn't reference and install / flash the build.prop?

I activated wallet last night on my girls' phone w/o touching the build.prop file so I'm confused.

The build prop that you download to flash after you activate wallet, is actually the correct build.prop for the phone, so yes you would.
But if you don't want the wallet, just download my other version of this ROM here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101867
And you can flash the 4.2 camera in the "Mods" section of the thread if you want it ;)

Covart

Sep 22, 2012
Pismo Beach
Wait, I'm supposed to flash that build.prop file too after I install wallet?

Installing the ROM doesn't reference and install / flash the build.prop?

I activated wallet last night on my girls' phone w/o touching the build.prop file so I'm confused.

When you downloaded the ROM, your build.prop was altered automatically, as were the files needed for GWallet to work. This allowed you to have gwallet in your app drawer right from the start.

Once you have finished setting up your gwallet, you download and flash the build.prop file to revert the file back to what it should be. If you don't, everything will still work, except you'll find that Google now thinks you have a Galaxy Nexus, Play Store will not allow you to download apps, if the Nexus isnt a supported phone, the name of your phone will now be Nexus, etc....

Reactions: ATGAdmin

slawcop`

Jan 17, 2008
Texas
www.4shared.com
Very nice!!

I just wanted to say very nice ROM...I am very impressed with it. Everything that I needed and wanted..Glad we have the same taste....I am going to run this one for a day or so and report back. Just wanted to commend you all the way around on this ROM...I am in no way asking for anything as I am simply making a suggestion to YOUR ROM is there anyway to add OTA update?

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
I just wanted to say very nice ROM...I am very impressed with it. Everything that I needed and wanted..Glad we have the same taste....I am going to run this one for a day or so and report back. Just wanted to commend you all the way around on this ROM...I am in no way asking for anything as I am simply making a suggestion to YOUR ROM is there anyway to add OTA update?

OTA update would fail if it were in there, as the /system/apps have apps added that aren't native to this build, and it's been debloated. It was removed to circumvent the "failed update" when attempting to update.
Question: If you're using a custom ROM, why would you even want to take OTA? ;)

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
When you downloaded the ROM, your build.prop was altered automatically, as were the files needed for GWallet to work. This allowed you to have gwallet in your app drawer right from the start.

Once you have finished setting up your gwallet, you download and flash the build.prop file to revert the file back to what it should be. If you don't, everything will still work, except you'll find that Google now thinks you have a Galaxy Nexus, Play Store will not allow you to download apps, if the Nexus isnt a supported phone, the name of your phone will now be Nexus, etc....

Exactly and ty for responding bro! ;)

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly

I know it says in the op that it can be used for any carrier's that are in the usa...but this will work with T-Mobile correct..?...sry I know some of you are probably banging ur head right now...thanks in advance... ;)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S3Licious 4.1.1 I747 PBLL1 for the AT&T Galaxy S3 for US Users Only
    The latest build from Samsung For AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus, SaskTel and Virgin
    I747 UMBLL1 released the first week in January, 2013

Lock Screen Gallery Fixed (see Mods/Fixes in third post)

To avoid much confusion this ROM has been given it's own separate thread from THIS ONE

homekn.jpg

settingsc.jpg

popupb.jpg

appso.jpg

20130117022133.jpg

20130117022205.jpg

• Built on 4.1.1 I747MUMBLL1
    • The latest build from Samsung For AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus, SaskTel and Virgin I747 UMBLL1 released the first week in January, 2013
    • Rooted
    • BusyBox
    • Odexed
    • Severely Debloated
    • 15 Toggle Mod
    • 1% Battery Mod
    • Build Prop Tweaks for Battery Longevity and Performance
    • Themed
    • Pop Up Browser and Video Player for Multi View
    • Google Wallet
    • 4.2 Camera and Gallery
    • Lockscreen Weather & News Ticker
    • Thanks to lidroid for his toggle MOD.
    • Thanks to agriff for some xml and build.prop edits, and for the bootup and bootdown audio, I love it!
    • Thanks to David Dee for the 15 Toggle Mod
    • Thanks to WasabiWa83 for the tw_background
    • I also want to give big thanks to Covart for all the information, prodding and testing he gave which made the Wallet, Camera, and Weather/News Ticker version of this ROM possible!

Video by XDA TV on Deodex Vs. Odex

Clock widget seen in Screen Shots can be found in attachments to this post (Install APK, then choose "Chrome Rings" as theme in settings).

What works:
    Everything

What doesn't work:
    Nothing

These instructions assume that you're rooted, have TWRP, or CWM installed, and you know wtf you're doing.
    I Take no responsibility for you borking your phone out of ignorance

Flashing Instructions (read carefully and follow to the letter)
    1. Download Rom from link at the bottom of this post.
    2. Download build.prop from attachments in this post.
    3. Put ROM and build.prop zip file on sdcard
    4. Boot into TWRP or CWM Recovery
    5. Make nandroid backup
    6. Factory reset, Wipe System, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache.
    7. Install ROM
    8. Reboot
    9. Wait
    10. Setup your phone with your Google Account(s)
    11. Make sure you have a good network connection
    12. Go into "Settings"..."More Settings"...turn on "NFC"
    13. Go into Apps and click "Wallet"
    14. Follow instructions on screen
    15. This process may take more than just a few minutes
    16. Once Google Wallet is activated, boot into recovery and flash the 747_US_Build_Prop.zip, or if you're a T-Mobile user, download TMob_T999_US_Build_Prop.zip (from attachments in this post), via CWM or TWRP.
    17. Reboot
    18. Enjoy!

Instructions for 4.2 Camera (with photo sphere):
    First download the fix in the fourth post of this thread (Mods/Fixes) and flash in CWM/TWRP
    1. Open the "Pink 4.2 Gallery" in Apps
    2. Click the "Camera" icon in the upper right corner
    3. It will ask you which camera to open with
    4. Choose "Gallery", and choose "always" (You can still use the stock camera in "Apps"..."Camera")
    5. Photo Sphere is accessed by clicking the camera icon on screen, then the icon furthest left on the slide out menu (looks like a globe)

Instructions for setting up Lock Screen Weather News Ticker:
    • Go into "Settings"..."Lock Screen"..."Lock Screen Options"
    • Turn on the "Information Ticker" Option
    • Click on "Information Ticker" to personalize your settings.

This Rom was built for me, my tastes, and my priorities.
    My priorities are, dependability, stability, battery life, speed, and aesthetics.
    I realize that not everyone will share these same values in the same manner that I do, in which case there are many other ROMs for the SGS3 that might be a better fit for you, and I suggest you keep trying out different ROMs until you find one that closely fits your needs, and sense of aesthetics. This is not Burger King!

If you're having problems, and you're using a custom kernel, please direct your questions to the thread where you got your custom kernel from.

This ROM is for US users only!

Md5 Sum d82d4ec36c17d3c0b8ab339129a6d446

Complete modem info thread HERE:
    Yea because had I not posted in this thread about the ROM I would have known that everyone else's handcent and chomps works fine. and it wasn't just mine.

I doubt me switching saved you any headaches. You don't seem interested in solving anything and always reply with its "gotta be you because mine works fine" or not asking for log cats or debugging anything. So you won't have any issues trouble shooting issue with your ROM because you just pass everything off. Good luck. ;)

That's a great post as an excuse for ignorance. No log cats needed when it's a pilot error. When you're saying that a particular app doesn't work, when I use that app exclusively, and on a daily basis, it's obviously a pilot error. Please take your inane posts elsewhere. Thank you ;)

Sent from my SGS3 running S3licious using XDA premium.

Just flashed it.
    Looks good so far.

If you use the reboot option in the pull down toggles, it gives you the options and that is how I get into recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    ATGAdmin pulled the ROM. Several people in different threads for his BLL1 ROMs were getting testy with him so he took down everything. Not that I can 100% blame him. It's too bad though. The more devs making ROMs the more choices we have. I would recommend Dandroid if you are interested in a BLL1 ROM. I have been really enjoying it. Both devs are active with it and are very responsive and helpful.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
    Lock screen Gallery choice fixed in fourth post "Mods/Fixes" with flashable CWM/TWRP file, and complete instructions.
    Thanks for being patient ;)