Switching from N7100 need a good stock rom?

Search This thread

abrcrmdl23

Dec 5, 2010
ohio
Hello Tmo community. So I have decided to switch from my N7100 to the T889 because I use to much data for AT&T mvnos. Switching to tmo but I have been looking over the forums and it looks like most of the roms for the T889 are running 4.2.2 based on cm10. I need spen support, I use netflix and hulu, and use the multiwindow mod for all phone apps quite a bit. I was reading that asop aokp and cm10 roms dont have spen support and 4.2 has some driver issues that diesnt allow netflix and some other programs to work. I also read the multiwindow for your variant crashes the phone a lot. If anybody can recommend a stable stock based rom with the above things working if there is one available I would appreciate the help. Thanks again.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Hello Tmo community. So I have decided to switch from my N7100 to the T889 because I use to much data for AT&T mvnos. Switching to tmo but I have been looking over the forums and it looks like most of the roms for the T889 are running 4.2.2 based on cm10. I need spen support, I use netflix and hulu, and use the multiwindow mod for all phone apps quite a bit. I was reading that asop aokp and cm10 roms dont have spen support and 4.2 has some driver issues that diesnt allow netflix and some other programs to work. I also read the multiwindow for your variant crashes the phone a lot. If anybody can recommend a stable stock based rom with the above things working if there is one available I would appreciate the help. Thanks again.

This> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36959847

[ROM][UVALL4][CWM/TWRP][AROMA]Note2 Tweaked 1.4 UPDATED 2/18

Best rom there is.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987634

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

gedster314

Sep 7, 2007
Oxnard, Ca

I'm very interested in your experience with battery life. I recently migrated from the N7100 to the T889 and I notice a significant difference in battery life, the N7100 seems much better. I'm temped to go back because because TMobile in my area has the same data speeds as ATT but the ATT coverage is much better.

I'm using this rom with the Saber Kernel and am undervolted.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2150145

abrcrmdl23

Dec 5, 2010
ohio
I'll let you know I just got it today and plan on switching from Att back to Tmo Saturday. I used to get awesome battery life with wanam lite and red pill kernel.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2