Motorola Gallery on i9000

Search This thread

abobobilly

Feb 14, 2011
Lahore
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello

I am sure you guys are familiar with the Gallery app of Motorola with that Sidebar ... which was released in Play Store not long ago.

Is there any way we could use that on our i9000? I adore the Side Bar Style designs and I think its a better Gallery app than the stock or even AOSP one. I am currently using a Kit Kat MacKay ROM.

So, Possible?

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
you need to use mention @ the developers name to get the attention of the developer or the ROM, you would like to have this with or ask in the relevant thread.

The dev is the great Motorola themselves :p

Hello

I am sure you guys are familiar with the Gallery app of Motorola with that Sidebar ... which was released in Play Store not long ago.

Is there any way we could use that on our i9000? I adore the Side Bar Style designs and I think its a better Gallery app than the stock or even AOSP one. I am currently using a Kit Kat MacKay ROM.

So, Possible?

Theoretically if you found some way of accessing that app from the Play Store (eg. Changing your build.prop to match the Moto X or using some "unlock tool"), then it should be possible to at least reach the app and download it. Whether it will work or not is a completely different story as it will probably require Motorola's framework.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: abobobilly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you need to use mention @ the developers name to get the attention of the developer or the ROM, you would like to have this with or ask in the relevant thread.

The dev is the great Motorola themselves :p

Hello

So, Possible?

Theoretically if you found some way of accessing that app from the Play Store (eg. Changing your build.prop to match the Moto X or using some "unlock tool"), then it should be possible to at least reach the app and download it. Whether it will work or not is a completely different story as it will probably require Motorola's framework.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk