GAME | 2.3+ | Dobbler | FREE / PAID | 3D Platformer

Search This thread

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
Dobbler, the ultimate 3D platformer

m201.jpg

Hey guys, and welcome to Dobbler!

Dobbler is a 3D sidescrolling platformer, capable of running on devices with android 2.3 and above.

Storyline:

The Dobbler were happy in their country: Dobland. They had all the diamonds they wanted and everybody was happy. But while they were enjoying their wealth and joy, the evil Bobblers came to Dobland.They locked the Dobblers up and took off with the diamonds. Luckily, one Dobbler wasn't in Dobland at that time. Now it's his job to save his friends and get the diamonds back.

Gameplay:

The goal is to finish all the levels. You can jump, run, fly and slide trough the 3 worlds, while killing all the evil Bobblers on your path.
You can collect stars:
  1. If you get more than one diamond in the whole level and finish, you'll get 1 star.
  2. If you get more than the half of all the diamonds in the level and finish, you'll get 2 stars.
  3. If you get all the stars in the level and finish, you'll get 3 stars.

Download:

Version with ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogstudios.dobblerdemo
Paid version without ads:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogstudios.dobbler

The apk's have just been uploaded, so they might not be available yet.

Screenshots:

hlk5.png

ka4l.png

unxe.png

4pkp.png

om4j.png

Last edited:

Stereo8

Oct 24, 2012
Beograd, Serbia
Seems nice! Downloading right now.

EDIT: If you're posting your app on xda, you've got to include the full versions apk IIRC. Mods correct me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Wow! I love the engine you're using! There are some quirks though, and the camera angles can be weird, but this is pretty good!

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
Seems nice! Downloading right now.

EDIT: If you're posting your app on xda, you've got to include the full versions apk IIRC. Mods correct me.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Wow! I love the engine you're using! There are some quirks though, and the camera angles can be weird, but this is pretty good!

Thanks :) And yeah I'll update it with fixes and more levels soon.

Will_Xda

Sep 29, 2012
Leicester
www.youtube.com
Nice Fun little Game, Great work! I'll get my younger brothers (4 & 8. ) who are mobile gaming mad atm s o I'll come back to you with some improvements and What they liked about it :) but overall pretty awesome from what I've played so far

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Reactions: MaartenXDA

WhoopGames

Apr 19, 2014
Nice platformer. It seems you've used Unity3D, don't you? For which purposes is point light attached to the Dobbler? It actually does nothing, but kills perfomance as well.

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
At some levels in the second world the enemies were almost invisible due to lack of light. The point light helped :) and I haven't noticed any performance kills at all, since I've already done everything to optimize it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
Updated: fixed the advertisement bug, everything works now.

NOTE: it may take time for the update to be uploaded to Google play, be patient.

Sent from my awesome fridge

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
UPDATED: Fixed multiple bugs, reduced adds: no more pop-ups, only banners.

NOTE: It may take some time before the update reaches Google Play. Enjoy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dobbler, the ultimate 3D platformer

m201.jpg

Hey guys, and welcome to Dobbler!

Dobbler is a 3D sidescrolling platformer, capable of running on devices with android 2.3 and above.

Storyline:

The Dobbler were happy in their country: Dobland. They had all the diamonds they wanted and everybody was happy. But while they were enjoying their wealth and joy, the evil Bobblers came to Dobland.They locked the Dobblers up and took off with the diamonds. Luckily, one Dobbler wasn't in Dobland at that time. Now it's his job to save his friends and get the diamonds back.

Gameplay:

The goal is to finish all the levels. You can jump, run, fly and slide trough the 3 worlds, while killing all the evil Bobblers on your path.
    You can collect stars:
    1. If you get more than one diamond in the whole level and finish, you'll get 1 star.
    2. If you get more than the half of all the diamonds in the level and finish, you'll get 2 stars.
    3. If you get all the stars in the level and finish, you'll get 3 stars.

Download:

Version with ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogstudios.dobblerdemo
    Paid version without ads:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogstudios.dobbler

The apk's have just been uploaded, so they might not be available yet.

Screenshots:

hlk5.png

ka4l.png

unxe.png

4pkp.png

om4j.png

Nice Fun little Game, Great work! I'll get my younger brothers (4 & 8. ) who are mobile gaming mad atm s o I'll come back to you with some improvements and What they liked about it :) but overall pretty awesome from what I've played so far

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk