Hyperion Question

Search This thread

HellBoy.007

Sep 24, 2013
Is the data you restore made from the same ROM's backup?

Try clearing Dalvik Cache in advanced and then reboot.

Reactions: GalKill

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
When I install hyperion 8 pre gm and I restore my data via cwm, it always keep rebooting? Thanks for the answer

you cant restore data from another rom - it doesnt work like that

if you want to restore your apps and contacts and so on do the following

fully restore your nandroid backup not just the data so you do a complete restore - make sure you are on the same kernel and using the same cwm to restore the backup to which it was made on

then use titanium backup to backup all your apps
use super backup to backup all your contacts/sms

then you can flash any other rom you like

once you have done that simply restore your backups from titanium backup and super backup

both apps are available in the playstore

Reactions: GalKill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is the data you restore made from the same ROM's backup?

Try clearing Dalvik Cache in advanced and then reboot.
    My backup is from evo x rom . So it will cause problem?

The backup which you've made will restire Evo-X with all your user data. The backup is causing bootloop probably due to changed kernel or changed CWMR.
    My backup is from evo x rom . So it will cause problem?
    Yes, it will. What you can do is restore the whole ROM. Backup whatever you need with Titanium Backup and then restore it on your new ROM.
    Yes . I change the kernel from hells kernel to savie kernel . That might be the problem :) . Thanks for your answer. I flash everything via odin and it goes fine :)

You don't need to say thanks XDA is all about sharing and helping others.BTW you're most welcome.
    When I install hyperion 8 pre gm and I restore my data via cwm, it always keep rebooting? Thanks for the answer

you cant restore data from another rom - it doesnt work like that

if you want to restore your apps and contacts and so on do the following

fully restore your nandroid backup not just the data so you do a complete restore - make sure you are on the same kernel and using the same cwm to restore the backup to which it was made on

then use titanium backup to backup all your apps
    use super backup to backup all your contacts/sms

then you can flash any other rom you like

once you have done that simply restore your backups from titanium backup and super backup

both apps are available in the playstore