[Q] XT1033 Dual Sim with AWS 1700 Freq?

Search This thread

fi2bolide

Jun 12, 2014
hi all. i recently purchased the dual sim version of the moto g in hong kong from an anthorize dealer with the model number xt1033. according to the motorola hong kong website, the dual sim xt1033 has the 3G 1700 AWS freq which wind mobile uses. for the past month i could not get the phone to work with wind mobile, but it works fine with rogers and bell in 3G. is there a workaround so that i can enable the 1700 AWS freq? thanks.

thasan

Sep 5, 2006
Moto G Dual SIM XT1033 no AWS

hi all. i recently purchased the dual sim version of the moto g in hong kong from an anthorize dealer with the model number xt1033. according to the motorola hong kong website, the dual sim xt1033 has the 3G 1700 AWS freq which wind mobile uses. for the past month i could not get the phone to work with wind mobile, but it works fine with rogers and bell in 3G. is there a workaround so that i can enable the 1700 AWS freq? thanks.

Short answer, no. I have been trying. It seems like there was at one point, Motorola advertising the dual sim model to have AWS for SIM1 but does not look like it is true.