Overclocking LG optimus one

Search This thread

mtbler

Apr 15, 2008
Würde mich auch brennent interessieren!
Gibt schon einen dementsprechend angepassten Kernel?

Joeseph Mother

Sep 13, 2009
It's available for the optimus s but until the kernel source is released for the t and the one overclocking won't be possible.

corwin42

Oct 22, 2008
Borchen, Germany
www.amberhome.de

Attachments

• device.png
    device.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,682

theelle

Nov 29, 2010
Avellino
you can link me the program? i have a version of setcpu different from yours and i don't have the autodetect oprions!

edit. I have installed an old version, i have just installed the new version and all works :) i have only a question: is that possible see the current Mhz of cpu on home screen? with the widget setcpu see the min and the max but not the current...

Last edited:

zero47

Apr 16, 2011
Bhopal
Good news guys...

Hey theres a good news for all LG p500 users that u can overclock ur CPU up to 787 MHz.
For doing it u need a flashed device with rom running CM7 beta 6.2 which u can have here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=946354

After flashing u will see an option for cpu configurations in settings where u can set ur cpu according to ur need but be aware u can set ur cpu upto 806Mhz but there the device crashes so please DONT select the option "set on boot" which will help u to escape from tough situations....
Which will restore u default frequencies.

Hope this helps you...
Happy flashing.!!!

Last edited:

shreyas.kukde

Feb 4, 2011
Pune
Good news...

Guys I flshed a new kernel to my phone....it was for the touchscreen lag fix... but it also made me possible to overclock my phone. setcpu couldnt reach beyond 600 mhz. now it reaches upto 864Mhz. though the device crashes on that....u can select lower frequencies below 806 to not get crashed... If anyone need the kernel file let me know and I'll upload it... I have optimus one Indian version... Happy overclocking. :D

DJBhardwaj

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
Guys I flshed a new kernel to my phone....it was for the touchscreen lag fix... but it also made me possible to overclock my phone. setcpu couldnt reach beyond 600 mhz. now it reaches upto 864Mhz. though the device crashes on that....u can select lower frequencies below 806 to not get crashed... If anyone need the kernel file let me know and I'll upload it... I have optimus one Indian version... Happy overclocking. :D

Please post the link here and do PM me the links to download. I need it. Thanks given for sharing your part of knowledge. :)

DJBhardwaj

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4

Mate, do PM me the links. :)

shreyas.kukde

Feb 4, 2011
Pune
here is the kernel

Okay buddy here is the kernel file...I assume that you know how to flash a kernel...if no, let me know indians are always ready to help buddy!

Attachments

• signed-kernel.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 684

josephislee

Feb 2, 2011
Surrey
For those of you looking to Overclock, take a look at this guide, its very helpful imo.

-Sent from my Asus Transformer
Owner of Xperia X10 Stock Jit enabled/
Optimus One Overclocked w/ Megatron

Regards

sealtongue

May 6, 2011
antutu result

hereunder my lg p500 antutu score oc at 729 using nessy custom rom android 2.2.1

Attachments

• snap20110522_131305.png
    snap20110522_131305.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 661
Reactions: shreyas.kukde

shreyas.kukde

Feb 4, 2011
Pune
Puzzled.

hereunder my lg p500 antutu score oc at 729 using nessy custom rom android 2.2.1

Hey guys why the hell you aren't able to go beyond 800 MHz My Optimus one runs constantly on 806 with no crash...Can also run on 825 MHz but crashes after some long hours... Use SetCPU guys... this phone has much potential than 729 MHz :)

Top Liked Posts