[ROM][ICS/4.0.3][WiFi/3G][AOSP Senseless][FlyCS Acidic v1.5][3-June-2012]

Search This thread

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
The FC's appear to be down to the fact that some of the synchronisation on the GMAIL Accounts when signing up appear to be breaking the com.android.gapps.process, i have disabled all Gmail Synchronisation other than Email and this has resolved the problem :/

Not a practical solution however it is a useful work around to prevent the annoying problems. To be more particular this is the Contacts Process taht causes the crashes

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Here is another small update for those that want screenlock rotation to be landscape (its not automatic yet)

this is version 2 including previous changes. but with screenlock landscape'd

Dexter, do you get FC's with Gapps on your ROM ?

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Anyone get the sw buttons light turn off? I have changed the values in the script but it's a no go

Flyer

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
Anyone get the sw buttons light turn off? I have changed the values in the script but it's a no go

Flyer

Yes i have turned them off :)Will release once i have tried to fix the FC'S

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Here is another small update for those that want screenlock rotation to be landscape (its not automatic yet)

I have built this in and the lock screen does rotate now so THANK YOU, however the unlock area is off of the screen :/

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Yes i have turned them off :)Will release once i have tried to fix the FC'S

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I have built this in and the lock screen does rotate now so THANK YOU, however the unlock area is off of the screen :/

Could you post the script

mhkabir98

Jan 28, 2012
Kolkata
www.instructables.com
I was too busy the last few days guys, working on MiUi, but I am back now, and the Gapps fix might be close at hand. Contacts provider / Google Sync Service seems to be causing the problem.

Bluetooth: pairs to everything, but connects to nothing, or loses connection after 10s or so.

Landscape rotation of lockscreen (thanks Dexter) is great, but does not switch automatically and the lock area is out of the screen.

BTW, @ioiwillioi what did you fix to get the Play Store working? Just the build.prop, from McCord, or anything else, please post the modified files, if any separately so that I can keep my local working folder updated. I will be cooking in the latest patches soon.

1 more thing : AROMA flavoured goodness!

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app

mhkabir98

Jan 28, 2012
Kolkata
www.instructables.com
A problem guys : when I try to use the HC keyboard, it just loads and says 'audio problem' If anyone has any idea, please say so.

Settings FC's on storage tab.

Need someone to use apktool to decompile the Settings apk an remove the unnecessary extra toggle tabs (last couple of lines in AndroirManifest). Those were from some Rom I ported over the setting from, but they ony work for the phone systemui.

Extended quicksettings could probably be added into the system ui, will try later.

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
Bluetooth: pairs to everything, but connects to nothing, or loses connection after 10s or so.
BT works fine here with headset and mic and i can stop/start as often i like and it works :) much better than the onexxl version.
but have not tested mouse/keyb function yet.
Landscape rotation of lockscreen (thanks Dexter) is great, but does not switch automatically and the lock area is out of the screen.
rotation works fine here and normally.. lockscreen is being worked on, it was only working correctly/Resized when framework was updated so screen was shown in landscape correctly. missing an rescale window function i think.

mhkabir98

Jan 28, 2012
Kolkata
www.instructables.com
V1.4

I have added the most recent fixes to a updater, and a couple of my own, which should fix the FC problems. Dexter's patches are included! See 2nd post for changelog.:D

P.S ioiwillioi : Please cook it into 1.3 (play store fix version) and upload please! (use store compression)

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
I have added the most recent fixes to a updater, and a couple of my own, which should fix the FC problems. Dexter's patches are included! See 2nd post for changelog.:D

P.S ioiwillioi : Please cook it into 1.3 (play store fix version) and upload please! (use store compression)

I will upload my changes including turning the lights off from the HW Keys, and apologies i am no closed to fixing the FC's i know what causes them just dont know how to fix it :/

And i didnt use MCNords build.prop to sort the play market out . :)

Last edited:

mhkabir98

Jan 28, 2012
Kolkata
www.instructables.com
I will upload my changes including turning the lights off from the HW Keys, and apologies i am no closed to fixing the FC's i know what causes them just dont know how to fix it :/

And i didnt use MCNords build.prop to sort the play market out . :)

I already have added my fixes for the FC's and the lights control etc. in the second post. Just test it out and then add the files to the full Rom and upload.

BTW what did you use to get the market working?

lawguy

Nov 2, 2011

Using the patch, I lose portrait mode on the home screen. Also, although there is a landscape lockscreen, it is not sized properly.

Thracks

May 9, 2010
Austin
I'm getting com.google.gapps FCs, and the lockscreen is still wack in landscape (but you know that).

//EDIT: Desktop auto-rotate is also broken, and I cannot get out of landscape for the lock screen.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FlyCS Acidic v1.5

Bringing ICS Senseless AOSP Goodness to you.

image_flyer.png

Features:

• Based on Dexter_nlb's EVO3D port(temporarily)
    • Complete AOSP Experience
    • 600MB + RAM on first boot
    • Apex Launcher
    • Removed HTC Bloatware
    • H/W Acceleration (YouTube works)
    • Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G partially(VVVV See Below VVVV)
    • Ultra fast GPS lock:eek::eek::eek:
    • A-GPS enabled
    • HTC One Bootanimation (For now. Custom 'ACIDIC':D bootanimation coming soon)
    • Virtuous OC and other Virtuous optimizations
    • Kernel based on LeeDroid HC 2.1
    • Rooted with SuperSU

Issues (as this is a port):

• No Camera
    • No Pen
    • USB2PC (WIP)
    • Mobile Data does not work (fix coming soon. If you want to help see 2nd post)
    • Phone apps removed for time being as this is a 4G port (ADDON for this in 3rd post)
    • AOSP Lockscreen (WIP)
    • Network location, and network timezone,etc. do not work due to 3G network incompatibility.
    • Settings FC's on Storage tab. Logcat gives an error (if you have any idea, please help.)
    • Homescreen rotation broken by landscape lockscreen.
    • Lockscreen cutoff in landscape and does not auto-rotate.
    • No YouTube HD video

AOSP apps:

• Lockscreen
    • Settings :cool:
    • Contacts << Doesn't show up in app drawer ???
    • MMS *Removed for now
    • Dialer *Removed for now
    • Music
    • Gallery
    • Mail
    • Exchange Mail
    • Videos
    • Keyboard
    • ICS Browser (stock)
    • Notifications (SystemUI)
    • Download Manager

Useful apps preinstalled: (AROMA Installer option coming soon)

• Titanium Backup
    • ES File Explorer
    • Apex Launcher
    • Gmail
    • Flash Player
    • SuperSU
    • DSP Manager
    • Google Car Home
    • Google Maps + Street View + Latitude
    • YouTube
    • Hacked Google Play Store (see issues)

This ROM is an alpha ATM. Everything doesn't work and I am releasing only for you guys to play around with. I am NOT responsible if anything happens to your tablet.

Credits:

• Dexter for his great kernel and port. (FULL CREDIT FOR GETTING THE PORT BOOTING!)

Screenshots :

20120514-141146-1.png

20120514-141615.png

20120514-195405.png

20120514-141409.png

20120514-141315.png

20120514-142730.png

• Download Links in the 2nd Post.
    • Mods and cool stuff in the 3rd post
    • Help Me! in the 4th post ;)
    Shooter generic fix

I have added some fixes to the shooter base rom.

- rotation fix (normal rotation)
    - signature check removed (might help solve gapps issue)
    - h/sw soft. buttons disabled.
    - initial usb support (work in progress) (still needs PCSC fixed)

install from recovery, just like with any rom release.

Press THANKS if you appreciate my help :) (and i'm happy)
    update v2

Almost all the FC problems are fixed. Only FC is during gmail sync. It's already fixed on my side and I will be releasing a patch soon.

BTW anyone with the MikRunny DIR?

HD youtube works in the other builds? or is it just specific videos you mean?

i will try and get the jar fixed for rotation on this build later tonight after work.

Hi All,

Below is the link for the version of the FLYCS ROM with the working play market :)

http://d-h.st/IWn

Feedback is always welcome and lets keep this project alive, we can get this working between us, i am sure.