[Q] Need stock recovery.img for Moto G

Search This thread

pngwolffman

May 12, 2012
I can't find the stock recovery.img for the moto g anywhere online. I'm giving my Boost Mobile Moto G (running Verizon 4.4.2 on PagePlus) to a friend and I want to flash the stock recovery.img back on it so he can update/factory reset it normally. He's not a nerd like me and could screw up his phone otherwise.

Also I'm not sure if I need a specific recovery.img since I'm running Verizon firmware on a Boost Moto G. I'm guessing I'd need the Verizon one.

andogeek10

Apr 7, 2012
Mumbai
I can't find the stock recovery.img for the moto g anywhere online. I'm giving my Boost Mobile Moto G (running Verizon 4.4.2 on PagePlus) to a friend and I want to flash the stock recovery.img back on it so he can update/factory reset it normally. He's not a nerd like me and could screw up his phone otherwise.

Also I'm not sure if I need a specific recovery.img since I'm running Verizon firmware on a Boost Moto G. I'm guessing I'd need the Verizon one.

Just download the stock firmware and flash the stock recovery image from it.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

chairsz

Aug 31, 2011
Darkside
Or download the img file with the moto tool that's floating around the faq

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Brutal_Master

Mar 9, 2013

Did you find recovery.img yet? If so where? I also am looking for the stock recovery but my phone is the x1034 model. :-/