xperia tipo touchscreen problem!!

Search This thread

Velogr1992

Mar 20, 2013
Athens
Hi guys i am having a problem with the touchscreen...

some times it responds well and sometimes it lags i mean i press keys and nothing happens (momentarily for 4 secs)

i had opened my tipo before to check out something with the usb,could i have done something wrong when reassembling it??

some times it responds well and sometimes it lags i mean i press keys and nothing happens (momentarily for 4 secs)

i had opened my tipo before to check out something with the usb,could i have done something wrong when reassembling it??

Try Factory Reset (just to make sure that the problem isn't with your ROM)

If there's problem even after a rest, then probably there might be some problem with your touch (you might have messed it up the last time you removed)

Reactions: Velogr1992

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try Factory Reset (just to make sure that the problem isn't with your ROM)

If there's problem even after a rest, then probably there might be some problem with your touch (you might have messed it up the last time you removed)