[ROM][2 NOV] Virtuous Codename: Trentacinque Beta 2

Search This thread

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Virtuous Codename: Trentacinque Beta

Maybe some of you already saw on Virtuousrom Website that I was able to leak some screenshots of the new Virtuous ROM. But now I was able to leak a complete build from them *lol*

But now to the "real" stuff:
The rom itself is based on the Runnymede RUU 1.05.401.4. After some days with trying to make this build really stable we still need to say this rom is still in a early build state. So be aware that there will be some problems left. Also there aren't any tweaks at the moment in the rom. We first want to make it stable and then begin to add some nice features.

As you maybe already saw we have no name for the rom at the moment. Therefore we started a thread in our own forum where we got a lot of suggestions for it. We will now try to pick up the best five suggestions and then start a poll here on XDA.

2011-10-21_13-51-40.png
2011-10-21_13-50-39.png
2011-10-21_13-50-44.png
2011-10-21_13-52-11.png

Changelog for Virtuous Trentacinque Beta 2

New Features
  • Update base to Runnymede 1.05.401.4
  • Update kernel to newer V10 build
  • Calculator with switchable different themes
    Thanks to nunggg for his version
    If you have already made or want to make a mod for the calculator than we will be happy to add it too if you want.
  • IME keyboard with switchable arrow keys
    You can choose if you want to show or hide the arrow keys
  • Advanced Power Menu (APM)
  • Overglow effect

Bug Fixes
  • All devices are now more stable
  • Less output in logcat from rmt_storage

Download

S

sckboy78

I guess the other guy got the credit for virtuous unity xl even though I posted it also at the same time....oh well....first....lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

chipis

Oct 28, 2008
Somewhre in a cave
Finally :D

Maybe some of you already saw on Virtuousrom Website that I was able to leak some screenshots of the new Virtuous ROM. But now I was able to leak a complete build from them *lol*

The rom itself is based on the Runnymede RUU 1.05.401.4. After some days with trying to make this build really stable we still need to say this rom is still in a early build state. So be aware that there will be some problems left. Also there aren't any tweaks at the moment in the rom. We first want to make it stable and then begin to add some nice features.

As you maybe already saw we have no name for the rom at the moment. Therefore we started a thread in our own forum where we got a lot of suggestions for it. We will now try to pick up the best five suggestions and then start a poll here on XDA.

2011-10-21_13-51-40.png
2011-10-21_13-50-39.png
2011-10-21_13-50-44.png
2011-10-21_13-52-11.png

New Features
    If you have already made or want to make a mod for the calculator than we will be happy to add it too if you want.
  • Overglow effect

Bug Fixes

Download

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2011-10-21_13-51-40.png
    2011-10-21_13-50-39.png
    2011-10-21_13-50-44.png
    2011-10-21_13-52-11.png

New Features
    • Overglow effect

Bug Fixes

Download
    Would some on care to test this TP wake mod, works on my DZ.perfectly http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19100122&postcount=1045

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
    hey my bad I didn't know that the ffc was a issue like that but you guys shouldn't flame people like that.
    Dang!!!! Haha! Great minds think alike but his was two seconds faster

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Faster isn't always better. Just ask my wife...um never mind.