Kay See Emmoh
replace the plate with the nook...

Attachments

• PLT006.jpg
    PLT006.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 33

avi!

Jan 27, 2011
I don't think it'd make me able to hold NC with two hands & make it more comfortable. Or you confused that I am in need of table stand ? Nope, I am not. And thanks for replying :)

FloydF

Sep 1, 2011
I have 2 stands a portable "Compass stand" I bought from the apple store in Covent Garden, London, and a taller brass easel picture frame stand for my desk. The compass stand was insanely expensive, like 39 pounds (DUH! apple store) but folds very small for travel. Both come in handy if you use a keyboard, or are reading at a desk/table. The biggest problem is the compass stand gets me searched every time I go through airport security, so I may have to look for a plastic one.

As far as weight, I am reminded of my first portable computer, it weighed over 20 pounds and was bigger than many of the desktop computers I have had since. They will improve as quickly as people can afford and are willing to upgrade. As long as they keep the prices down, I will upgrade when there is a significant improvement. I am not buying apple products and getting the next upgrade as soon as it comes out. At those prices I can't afford it and sertainly couldn't justify it to my wife, or myself for that matter.

By the way, I jsut saw the new I-phone 4S (base model) ON SALE for 699 Euro. I am totally amazed anyone will spend that much money on a disposable phone.... What are teses people thinking?

avi!

Jan 27, 2011
LOL guys suggest me something to reduce its weight, I mean the less-weight feeling

Top Liked Posts