SS 3.65 from 3.11 on a XT912

Search This thread

saltyjohnny

Jan 21, 2014
I guess I need more posts to ask this in the proper thread. Anyways I followed all of the instructions and used the installer however it did not ask to overwrite 3.11 but, still said it was installed. When I reboot I still have SS3.11 and I can't figure out why it won't install. It's not causing any problems at all but, it's just not installing for whatever reason.

The whole reason I'm even upgrading is because it's listed as a requirement for running CM11. If I can run CM11 via 3.11 that'd be fine as well.

Thanks in advance guys. I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm doing/not doing but, I'm definitely not as knowledgeable as most people on this forum.

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
I guess I need more posts to ask this in the proper thread. Anyways I followed all of the instructions and used the installer however it did not ask to overwrite 3.11 but, still said it was installed. When I reboot I still have SS3.11 and I can't figure out why it won't install. It's not causing any problems at all but, it's just not installing for whatever reason.

The whole reason I'm even upgrading is because it's listed as a requirement for running CM11. If I can run CM11 via 3.11 that'd be fine as well.

Thanks in advance guys. I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm doing/not doing but, I'm definitely not as knowledgeable as most people on this forum.

Look in data/data for a hashcode file or u might have to RSD Lite or Matts utility

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

Reactions: saltyjohnny

Dwillian

Jul 23, 2013
Kent, WA
Google Pixel 7 Pro

I don't think cm11 can be flashed with SS 3.11.

I recall having a lot of trouble upgrading to 3.65. I eventually ended up using Matt's utility to reflash stock and root the phone (I did not use Matt's utility to install SS since it installs 3.11). Then I used safestrap-spyder-3.65.apk to install 3.65.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Reactions: saltyjohnny

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Look in data/data for a hashcode file or u might have to RSD Lite or Matts utility

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
    hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

I don't think cm11 can be flashed with SS 3.11.

I recall having a lot of trouble upgrading to 3.65. I eventually ended up using Matt's utility to reflash stock and root the phone (I did not use Matt's utility to install SS since it installs 3.11). Then I used safestrap-spyder-3.65.apk to install 3.65.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk