[TUTORIAL][4.1+]OSB and lot of customizations

Search This thread

ashlp2904

Oct 16, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Hello Guys, :)

This tutorial is based on navigation bar(OSB- On Screen Buttons) and other lot of customizations using rovo89 Xposed framework and Gravity box by C3C076.
Many of you must be aware of this, but i made this tutorial for the newbies :highfive:

Downloads:

Xposed Framework, Gravity Box for Jelly Bean, Gravity Box for Kitkat (All in one 1 file) https://www.mediafire.com/?j0nrqey7rru7vl2

How to install:
First step for everything you do: Create a nandroid backup and make sure you know how to restore it!
I'm not responsible for anything you do with your phone/tablet/rice cooker.
There is also the risk to soft-brick your device. In such a case, restoring a backup is the easiest way to get rid of it (other possibilities mentioned below).

For the framework:

-->Download the Xposed Installer APK and install it
-->Launch the Xposed Installer, go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
-->Reboot
-->Done!

For any modules(like Gravity Box) you want to install:

-->Download <module>.apk and install it
-->Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" section (you will also get there if you click on the notification warning you that the module is not enabled yet)
-->Enable the module by checking the checkbox
-->Reboot
-->Done!

(note that you can install the framework and enable/disable multiple modules at once and reboot afterwards)

After following above instructions, open Gravity Box and select the options which you want to customize.

All credit goes to rovo89 and C3C076 for the awesome stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIT the THANKS button if I helped U and if U found this post useful :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys, :)

This tutorial is based on navigation bar(OSB- On Screen Buttons) and other lot of customizations using rovo89 Xposed framework and Gravity box by C3C076.
    Many of you must be aware of this, but i made this tutorial for the newbies :highfive:

Downloads:

Xposed Framework, Gravity Box for Jelly Bean, Gravity Box for Kitkat (All in one 1 file) https://www.mediafire.com/?j0nrqey7rru7vl2

How to install:
    First step for everything you do: Create a nandroid backup and make sure you know how to restore it!
    I'm not responsible for anything you do with your phone/tablet/rice cooker.
    There is also the risk to soft-brick your device. In such a case, restoring a backup is the easiest way to get rid of it (other possibilities mentioned below).

For the framework:

-->Download the Xposed Installer APK and install it
    -->Launch the Xposed Installer, go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
    -->Reboot
    -->Done!

For any modules(like Gravity Box) you want to install:

-->Download <module>.apk and install it
    -->Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" section (you will also get there if you click on the notification warning you that the module is not enabled yet)
    -->Enable the module by checking the checkbox
    -->Reboot
    -->Done!

(note that you can install the framework and enable/disable multiple modules at once and reboot afterwards)

After following above instructions, open Gravity Box and select the options which you want to customize.

All credit goes to rovo89 and C3C076 for the awesome stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HIT the THANKS button if I helped U and if U found this post useful :highfive:
    Thanks 4 the tut