Search This thread

chadharrop

Aug 28, 2010
Any problems taking this up date.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using xda app-developers app

Sezmar

Aug 24, 2010
Dayton
I have tried this the past couple of days from different location where WiFi is available. People tell me I sound like I am in a tunnel, so much for this update, everything else seems fine...

chadharrop

Aug 28, 2010
I have been using this wifi calling from my home wifi without issue every one that I have talked to said call quality is good.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using xda app-developers app

Sezmar

Aug 24, 2010
Dayton
I have tried this the past couple of days from different location where WiFi is available. People tell me I sound like I am in a tunnel, so much for this update, everything else seems fine...

I reverted back to NAF and used Kies to update to NC6. Also, from my home I disabled IPV6 in my router and now everyone I talk to states the phone sounds great! I guess maybe some settings in hotspots makes a difference...

Last edited:

VandyCWG

I reverted back to NAF and used Kies to update to NC6. Also, from my home I disabled IPV6 in my router and now everyone I talk to states the phone sounds great! I guess maybe some settings in hotspots makes a difference...

My phone would not take the OTA. I ODIN'ed NC6 and that worked.

I had to call Sprint to get Wi-Fi Calling activated. Afterwards, it works just fine.

baknblack

Sep 12, 2010
Kentucky
Samsung Galaxy S10+
My phone would not take the OTA. I ODIN'ed NC6 and that worked.

I had to call Sprint to get Wi-Fi Calling activated. Afterwards, it works just fine.

I've got NAF and root plus I've removed some system apps. Phone will not take ota. If I use odin to go to NC6 will my wife lose all her programs and data? I'm an htc person and this samsung stuff is all new to me.

jdonmc1948

Sep 24, 2012
I've got NAF and root plus I've removed some system apps. Phone will not take ota. If I use odin to go to NC6 will my wife lose all her programs and data? I'm an htc person and this samsung stuff is all new to me.

I downloaded NC6 from Sammobile and installed with Odin without wiping (dirty flashed) and lost NO data. Just had to reroot and reload TWRP. Booted up and everything was there.....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA

Reactions: baknblack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I downloaded NC6 from Sammobile and installed with Odin without wiping (dirty flashed) and lost NO data. Just had to reroot and reload TWRP. Booted up and everything was there.....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA