[Q] S3 not wanting to go all the way through with rooting process. Please Help.

Search This thread

spry7

Apr 29, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy S III that is an SPH-L710. It is currently not activated. I am rooting using the CF-Auto-Root method:

This isn't my first time rooting an S III, but this is the first time that I ran into this problem.

What I did:

1) Factory Reset the phone.
2) Rooted using Odin and CF-Auto-Root. Odin says Pass!
3) SuperSU is not installed.
4) Installed Root Checker and it says that the device is not rooted.
5) Install SuperSU through the Play Store and states that there is not a SU binary installed.

I have tried to push it through multiple times, with and without USB Debugging, and still the same issue. Also when I try to enter the Boot Recovery Menu I get CF-Auto-Root going through again.

Thank you in advance.

Ickyz

Feb 17, 2014
Blúntville
I have a Samsung Galaxy S III that is an SPH-L710. It is currently not activated. I am rooting using the CF-Auto-Root method:

This isn't my first time rooting an S III, but this is the first time that I ran into this problem.

What I did:

1) Factory Reset the phone.
2) Rooted using Odin and CF-Auto-Root. Odin says Pass!
3) SuperSU is not installed.
4) Installed Root Checker and it says that the device is not rooted.
5) Install SuperSU through the Play Store and states that there is not a SU binary installed.

I have tried to push it through multiple times, with and without USB Debugging, and still the same issue. Also when I try to enter the Boot Recovery Menu I get CF-Auto-Root going through again.

Thank you in advance.
Look for SuperSu zip file and save it 2 yer SDcard and flash SUPER as zip file n see if that helps

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Or you can install Philz Recovery, it has a Root Injector in Philz Settings

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png