Question: what should be done...

Search This thread

kanaiya

Jan 8, 2011
I unlocked my T-Mobile Note 2 and successfully changed carrier to Straight Talk using AT&T cell. My question is once the Kitkat update rolls out, do I have to install a T-Mobile rom or an AT&T rom? Or is there any alternative? Please advise.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
I unlocked my T-Mobile Note 2 and successfully changed carrier to Straight Talk using AT&T cell. My question is once the Kitkat update rolls out, do I have to install a T-Mobile rom or an AT&T rom? Or is there any alternative? Please advise.

Doesn't matter. AT&T or N7105 are fine. Stick to the T-Mobile modem and the rest is details. The AT&T & N7105 communities are fairly active.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Reactions: BRANDENDEUCE

kanaiya

Jan 8, 2011
This morning I had some problems with my phone, so I had to reset the phone and reinstall everything. Thus far everything is good, I am more interested to know about AT&T rom on note 2, can we install it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Doesn't matter. AT&T or N7105 are fine. Stick to the T-Mobile modem and the rest is details. The AT&T & N7105 communities are fairly active.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement