[ROM] DJ Droid v0.3 [base 1.23] + App2SD+

Search This thread

Mondaro

Jun 26, 2010
Wismar
Also he still hasn't answered my question about the framework files.
These contain the code which is responsible for showing the watermark on the screen.
Still he ignores me. I just want to help the community get a working froyo with sense without
someone at HTC loosing his job.
Even maxisma, a person/"hacker" well known in the G1 and Hero scene, would help us.
But still... no answer... @udk please just answer whether you want our help or not.

you don't know what the deal is for getting this rom. i personally would neither hand the rom out nor parts of it to not danger the job of my source. you can promise whatever you want - there's always a risk.

Drefsab

May 18, 2010
ok thats true of the framework files but as far as I understand its not true of the radio.

Its odd that direct questions asking for the reason's for not sharing the useful parts of the rom (not the whole rom no ones that bothered about that) get ignored.

ninja.rogue

Oct 12, 2007
Modena
we are not asking for him to release the ROM quick, we just want proof that its real. If it is real then why would you not say it makes no sense.

The fact that he aint proven it is the reason I am doubting it.

My friend, it seems that the only way to prove it, for you and somebody else here, would be that he releases all or parts of the source code.
Knowing udK and the way he manages the people that hand out his sources, I also am certain that he will protect the other person.
Having said this, I am also certain that he will release the Rom.
If you take the time, go to myppc.it and read the thread.
udK is not a newcomer which needs hoaxes to increase his reputation.
He is Somebody here, a well known cook in the Windows Mobile section of the forums. Just search for info, my friend, and you won't doubt anymore - at least won't doubt in good faith ;)
with friendship :)

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Ok, some progress were made, I finally removed the watermark, MaJa got fixed some apps, we need to test and fix other minor stuff and the ROM will be ready, but, don't ask any ETA!

devicea.png

Nekromantik

Apr 1, 2010
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Watch
My friend, it seems that the only way to prove it, for you and somebody else here, would be that he releases all or parts of the source code.
Knowing udK and the way he manages the people that hand out his sources, I also am certain that he will protect the other person.
Having said this, I am also certain that he will release the Rom.
If you take the time, go to myppc.it and read the thread.
udK is not a newcomer which needs hoaxes to increase his reputation.
He is Somebody here, a well known cook in the Windows Mobile section of the forums. Just search for info, my friend, and you won't doubt anymore - at least won't doubt in good faith ;)
with friendship :)

your wrong.
All Im asking for is video of the Desire running Froyo with Sense.
Thats not much to ask.

NoMercyWWE

May 29, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Its indeed good and fast. I missed the sense ui on 2.2 roms i tried but that should be a matter of days to get it back. You guys will do it - unfortunately i cant read italian so even though i have a forum account on myppc.it - i cant follow the interesting discussion about 2.04 froyo.

Do you have a solution for that? Would be nice!

Best regards

NoMercyWWE

Edit: already have udk in Twitter btw

Last edited:

brandon1108

Mar 24, 2010
If you use the google chrome browser, pages are automatically translated into english :)
so you could do that i guess..

But im sure there'd be an addon for firefox if you use that :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

tuatha

Apr 17, 2010
Its indeed good and fast. I missed the sense ui on 2.2 roms i tried but that should be a matter of days to get it back. You guys will do it - unfortunately i cant read italian so even though i have a forum account on myppc.it - i cant follow the interesting discussion about 2.04 froyo

Do you have a solution for that? Would be nice!

Best regards

NoMercyWWE

Edit: already have udk in Twitter btw

Use google chrome. It automatically gives you the option to translate pages in foreign languages.

It's not perfect (doesn't handle slang or abbreviations well) but it's good enough to get the gist of what people are saying.

Edit; also, I agree with the comments above regarding our resident sceptics. The guy's got nothing to prove to you and most of us don't particularly care whether you believe him or not. Take it to pm or hush up.

Last edited:

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
your wrong.
All Im asking for is video of the Desire running Froyo with Sense.
Thats not much to ask.

And who are you to demand anything? Udk has bare kudos. This guy was the first person to convert the hd touchflo 3d for the diamond. Maybe u shud all stop stalking him and let the man work ffs do u lot not have lives?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk