Search This thread

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
a.jpg

Mod version features:
Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store

Attachments

• Vending(Mod).apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 10,741

ymeri

Mar 12, 2011
Oldenburg
this version is no work for me a goo in market to downloud apps bat no work error.:mad: version is good 3.4.7

ymeri

Mar 12, 2011
Oldenburg
A am in eu this version no work for me
This new market 3.5.15 is update in us no in eu
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

Eddie1506

Feb 19, 2010
Zagreb
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
Nope, doesn't work :(

I can't find apps in the search. I can get to the app page only if I use Chrome to Phone to send the link directly to Play app, but as soon as I hit download/install/accept button there's a message "item could not be found".

I'm afraid there's a double check to see if app is really available for download/purchase, client side as well as server side. From logcat:

D/DfeApi (30541): [1] Document.isAvailable: bbc.iplayer.android not available [restriction=2].
E/Volley (30541): [1723] BasicNetwork.performRequest: Unexpected response code 500 for https://android.clients.google.com/fdfe/purchase
D/DfeApi (30541): [1] Document.isAvailable: bbc.iplayer.android not available [restriction=2].
W/Finsky (30541): [1] PurchaseInitiator.switchToError: Error when purchasing document bbc.iplayer.android: Error{title=
'Purchase cancelled', docTitle='BBC iPlayer', briefMessage='The item that you were attempting to purchase could not be f
ound.', detailedMessage='The item that you were attempting to purchase could not be found.', sourceUrl='details?doc=bbc.
iplayer.android', detailsUrl='null'}

Last edited:

sgroimax

Aug 11, 2008
Turin - Piemonte
This mod doesn't work on my DHD. I'm in Italy and my Provider is 3 ITA. I can't find application that I can see in andorid market on Internet via Mac. for eg..I wanna install "Skygo" on my device and I found it on the internet market by Mac but if I want to intall it the market tell me "the download in not allowed in your country". Well...If I try to search the same app with my google play modded, on my DHD It doesn't show me anything about skygo...Why?

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
This mod doesn't work on my DHD. I'm in Italy and my Provider is 3 ITA. I can't find application that I can see in andorid market on Internet via Mac. for eg..I wanna install "Skygo" on my device and I found it on the internet market by Mac but if I want to intall it the market tell me "the download in not allowed in your country". Well...If I try to search the same app with my google play modded, on my DHD It doesn't show me anything about skygo...Why?

Well it works 4 me but this mod is not my work.

Install the new version without mod.
Here:
http://jjpda.blogspot.pt/2012/03/download-google-play-version-3515.html

K Dotty

Nov 28, 2010
London
Would this allow u to use Google music and movies because I dont think they work on rooted phones (well they have never worked for me even thought I have the apps installed)

Beamed from my AOKP'd up Desirable HD

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Would this allow u to use Google music and movies because I dont think they work on rooted phones (well they have never worked for me even thought I have the apps installed)

Beamed from my AOKP'd up Desirable HD

It seems that the update works with root :D
But the dhd doesn't support the DRM method or something so it doesn't work

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app

BorrowADolla

Nov 25, 2007
When you use Play on the Kindle, what type of device does Play think is using the service? Or do you need a to have another device that already has full market/play access for this to work?

Edit: Thought I was in the Kindle Forum

Last edited:

t.weed08

Apr 18, 2012
So much waiting

I just downloaded this App onto my Herotab C8 (ICS 4.0.3 Thunderstorm Mod) how long does it take for installation? If we already had the play store should we remove from the device before installing the new one?

Black Forest

Jan 28, 2012
It doesn't work on my dhd. I have only access to the Play store from my provider.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD with SenseMOD FlashONE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a.jpg

Mod version features:
    Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
    Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
    Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store