T-mobile screen protector...who makes it?

Search This thread

InGeNeTiCs

May 31, 2007
This one: Link

I should preface this by saying it's the nicest screen protector I've ever used. It's crystal clear and has been great since I picked up the phone. I'd like to see what else they have, but t-mobile just rebrands it as their own. My daily driver(Galaxy nexus) should really have a screen protector on it, but all of the ones I've tried make the screen look like crap.

It really is surprisingly good, if you don't have a screen protector yet, I highly recommend giving this one a chance.

Reactions: Nukpana

thisisit123

Feb 3, 2012
looking at the price i would expect it to be pretty good also
ive been using SGP steinheil's ultra crystal clear (w.e its called) and they have the best screen protectors ive ever used....maybe its the same one its around the same price anyways

InGeNeTiCs

May 31, 2007
You'd think that...but look at the zagg ones, they're 20+ dollars(for only one) and they make the screen look terrible!

I'm looking at the SGP ones for the galaxy nexus now, and it would seem that the only real complaint is that it doesn't cover the whole screen, and that they left a 2mm-ish border around the whole thing. That's a bummer...

Last edited:

8Fishes

Feb 14, 2012
Personally I love my zagg, and zagg is a love it or hate it product.

As for clarity, I think SPGs are the best in terms of clarity, but a little too pricey for me. Heck Zaggs are too, but I swallow the costs when there's 50% off sales regularly. That should be the normal price imo.

NogaroS4

Sep 30, 2010
Using SGP now..its oily but I don't get the rainbow. Also the T-Mobile screen protector isn't the same as SGP as it wasn't released for months after the launch of the t989.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

thisisit123

Feb 3, 2012
ive been using SGPs crystal one for about 6 months now
the only time u see a rainbowing effect is when theres enough liquid on the screen \water..sweat..oil.who knows what\
but ive never had a problem with it (i dont think ive ever actually seen the rainbowing effect other than when i clean the screen protector with water sometimes), just wipe it and its gone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This one: Link

I should preface this by saying it's the nicest screen protector I've ever used. It's crystal clear and has been great since I picked up the phone. I'd like to see what else they have, but t-mobile just rebrands it as their own. My daily driver(Galaxy nexus) should really have a screen protector on it, but all of the ones I've tried make the screen look like crap.

It really is surprisingly good, if you don't have a screen protector yet, I highly recommend giving this one a chance.